Chapter 25 Four Way Duel: Synchro

"For our Synchro Practice, let's do something different." Yuni says as she has Orbital 7 bring out four D-Wheels. Yuzu asks, "Are we going to ride those things while Dueling?"

"Isn't that kinda dangerous?" Katrina asks.

"Don't worry about it. This is a common Duel in the Synchro Dimension. Yuzu, with Rin inside you, you'll be fine with it. And Katrina, you have to know, Mom is a pro in this kind of Duels, so let's make her proud."

"Okay..." Katrina says, surprised to learn how her mother likes to duel like this. After wearing their protective suits, Yuya activates the Action Field: Morder City: Neo Domino, and they notice a lot of highways and a lot of buildings around the area.

"Now, on the count to 3, we'll begin the duel." Yuya says as the four of them ready their D-Wheels as they start to accelerate. (Yuya:4000)(Yuni:4000)(Katrina:4000)(Yuzu:4000)

While they are moving, Yuni says, "Whoever goes through the first corner Duels first, and then we'll go the following order."

Then all four of them start to charge to the corner, at the same time, Ron, Jean, and Shun are still watching, and Ron says, "This is crazy...dueling while riding?"

"And he did mention something about being common in Synchro Dimension." Jean says.

And Yuni gets the first turn, followed by Yuzu, Yuya, and then Katrina. Yuni says, "I'll go first! I set Scale 1 Smile Fairy Double Fairy and Scale 10 Nightmare Killer on the Pendulum Scale! With this, I can summon monsters from LV2 to LV9! Swing! Pendulum of my heart! Listen to my call and show us the way! Pendulum Summon! Come! My monsters! First is Smile Fairy Tricky Nurse (ATK:1200/DEF:1000, LV4 PS:6), then Smile Fairy Happy Teacher (ATK:1000/DEF:200, LV:2 PS:9)

As the two Smile Fairies appear, Yuni says, "Tricky Nurse's effect! I have one card in my hand, so I can give all of you 500 damage."

As everyone is hit by the needle, they all get damaged. (Yuya:4000–3500)(Yuzu:4000–3500)(Katrina:4000–3500)

"Yuni, you know I hate needles." Yuya says.

"Sorry. Now I tune Happy Teacher with Tricky Nurse! As summer comes, the cool wind will make people happy! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 6! Smile Fairy: Cool Bird!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:6)

A bird with big wings appears on the field with a smile, and Yuni says, "I set one card and end my turn."

Yuzu says, "My turn!" She draws a card and says, "I use Magic Card: First Movement Solo! If I control no monsters, I can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Melodious Monster from my deck or hand. I summon Tune The Melodious Diva!" (ATK:300/DEF:100 LV:1, PS:10)

After sending the monster on the field, she says, "If I control a Melodious monster, I can Special Summon this Monster, Canon the Melodious Diva!" (ATK:1400/DEF:2000 LV:4)

After another monster appears, Yuzu says, "And then I Normal Summon Score the Melodious Diva! (ATK:200/DEF:200 LV:2)

As three monsters are on the field, Yuzu says, "I tune the Level 4 Canon the Melodious Diva, Level 2 Score the Melodious Diva with the Level 1 Tune the Melodious Diva! Chilling Dragon! Use the coldness from the frozen as power and freeze them! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Arctic Blizzard Wind Dragon!"(ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:7 PS:7)

A dragon that looks like Clear Wing but with aqua blue armor made of ice cover it appears on the field, and all of a sudden, the three of them feel the coldness from the dragon.

"Now I'll use this Magic Card: Flow in the Wind! By sending a Synchro Monster to the graveyard, all Synchro Monsters on the field loses 1000 ATK!" (ATK:2500-1500)(ATK:2500-1500)