Chapter 34 The Destiny that starts moving

Yuya rushes to Yuni and he asks, "Yuni, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Brother." Yuni says. "And I guess it is you two's first meeting."

Yuya turns to Yuto and says, "You must be Yuto, right? I heard about you from my sisters Katrina and Yuni. You said that Sora would be the first step in destroying the Fusion Dimension...But with Sora disappearing like that, aren't you relieved somewhere deep down?"

Yuni says, "Even back in your Duel with him, you would have won if you had used two Overlay Units...it is not just you, Rumi would have used her Dragon's effect to destroy Sora as well. But neither one of you tried to end it by only using an Overlay Unit to destroy Sora's monster and defeat him. You really don't want to fight them, right?"

Yuto closes his eyes and says, "The people at Academia are invaders! They invaded the Xyz Dimension and kidnapped my comrades in the form of cards... I heard from others that you've saved my best friend's sisters. You have my gratitude for that."

"No problem." Yuni says.

"However, our homeland was attacked by them..." Yuto says.

"And turned into a battlefield..." Shun replies in the control room.

Yuya says, "We've heard everything from Ron, Jean, Katrina, Ruri, and Rumi. And you probably have heard of us being the Vice Presidents of LDS considering that you have been targetting our students and teachers."

"You guys did it because you thought we were related to the mastermind of the whole thing: Akaba Leo. It is true that LDS is formed by him. But that is before he becomes the Professor of Academia and started the whole thing." Yuni says.

Yuya shows a determined look and says, "You're wondering why Fusion Dimension attacks your home, right? Why did they try to kidnap Ruri? Why did they card people? The truth is, we have all the answers that you want."

This causes Yuto to be surprised as Yuya and Yuni tell him the same story that they told Ron and Jean a few minutes ago.

"So you mean I was once a part of the Demon Duelist Zarc?" Yuto narrows his eyes at Yuya, who replies, "No, Zarc is inside me. If anything, I should bear the name of the Demon, not you. Like what you saw with Ruri and Rumi. I have the ability to absorb you. However, I won't be doing that to you, since you're not

In the LDS, Shun can't believe what he's hearing, Ruri and Rumi are actually a part of two girls named Ray and Zarine. He doesn't want to believe it, but he asks, "Is that true?"

Reiji slightly nods, then Shun says, "Then Ruri...Rumi... they are not my actual siblings...does that mean all of my life is a fake?"

Reiji says, "Quite the opposite: Your life is real. Ray and Zarine created you because Ruri and Rumi needed a family and brother, which is you."

Back at the park, Yuya says, "Even though we have to face the war...Dueling is not a tool for conflicts! And even less for invading...the Dueling that we believe in is entertainment to make people happy and to put smiles on their faces!"

Yuto just looks at him as Yuni continues, "Even now I remember it clearly. My father united everyone with Dueling! That power was in the Action Duels that my Dad created and polished! The power to grab people's attention and bring a smile to their faces! Even though they are Academia...even though we also have their own weapon...but we don't want to hurt them, too. We just want to unite all of them with dueling."

Yuto wants to speak, but then a green light appears much to their shock. The light fills the area, blinding them and filling the screen in the control room with static.

"What happened?" Nakajima asks.

"The circuit has been disconnected and all other cameras in the area aren't responding!" One staff worker says.