Chapter 43 Yuya vs. Yuri

In the Jungle area, they find Michie and Teppei Tairyobata, Michie is asking questions to Satoshi, who has just arrived.

"Michie, wait, he is not a participant." Yuni says.

"What?" He says as Teppei says, "Then what is he doing here?"

Yuya says, "We will explain in the meantime."

As they all sit down, Satoshi says, "So you faced the Obelisk Force?"

Vivian says, "Yes. They have put the Duel Knights in cards."

Yuni says, "They will be fine, I have sent the cards of them to Reiji. But where is Serena, isn't she with you?"

"We were separated back in the Volcano area." Satoshi says.

At the iceberg area, Yuzu and Serena are with the two ninjas. After they stop, Serena asks Hikage, "What are you after? It doesn't seem like you're working with them!"

"Tsukikage, I'll leave these two to you. There might be more of them nearby. I'm going to check on the situation." Hikage says before leaving.

"Understood, brother." Tsukikage says.

Yuzu remembers both Yuya and Yuni told her about them being their bodyguards, and she asks, "Are those people really Obelisk Force? From what we heard, they are from Academia of the Fusion Dimension."

Serena says, "Those people are from Academia and are out to capture me, but I won't be captured. You must be Hiiragi Yuzu, right?"

"I am Yuzu." Yuzu says with a sweatdrop.

"Even without the ninja's help, I would have fended them off myself!" Serena says. "They're obeying the Professor's orders!"

"You mean Akaba Leo?" Yuzu asks.

"In Academia, the Professor's orders are absolute. We are not allowed to disobey them. But I disobeyed those rules in order to prove to him my own power!" Serena says. "If I eliminate the remnants of the Xyz Dimension in Standard, the Professor will regret not sending me out to the front lines! That's why!"

"That's why you dueled Dennis?" Yuzu asks.

"I had the wrong idea about him." Serena says, still angry at how Dennis is holding back. Meanwhile, Dennis is eavesdropping, he laughs, "I told you..."

"Until yesterday, I met Sakaki Yuni and her siblings, and that's when I realized what Academia really is doing." Serena says.

"What?" Dennis is a little surprised that Yuya and the others know Professor's plan.

"I thought all of my comrades went to the Xyz Dimension and were able to display their skills honorably...but they proved me wrong. People of Academia constantly attacked the people of the Xyz Dimension with smiles on their faces, as if they were taking part in a hunting game." Serena says with anger. "Not just duelists, but to their families and friends as well. I thought it has been a noble goal to unite the worlds into one, but I still can't believe everything is just for a girl named Akaba Ray!"

Yuzu changes her eyes' colors and says, "Serena, listen to me. I am Akaba Ray, and I'm using Yuzu's body to speak to you."

Serena is surprised at the sudden change of tone, but she nods. "Serena, you were a part of me, as well as Ruri, from the Xyz Dimension, Rin, from the Synchro Dimension, and Yuzu, from this Standard Dimension. My body may have split into you four, but my soul isn't, and I'm residing inside Yuzu's body."

Serena asks, "So it is true, right? The noble objective to unite the world into one, behind that, it is just a sick plan to revive you?"

Ray frowns and says, "To be honest, I really don't want to believe my father has become a heartless monster. But I guess this is the cold truth...I'll give the control back to Yuzu so that she can tell you everything."