Chapter 14 Card Revelations

After LDS and the Sakaki Siblings are gone, the others are staring at the field, which is turning back to normal. Sora says, "That was an incredible duel...to think that both of them could even use Pendulum Summons..."

"Considering that Yuya and Yuni are the ones who made them..." Ryu mutters.

"Man...anyways, good for us!" Shuzo says.

"Good for us?" Yuzu asks questionly.

"Yeah. The LDS left." Shuzo says. "First and foremost, we managed to protect our school thanks to everyone's efforts."

"Even if you say "everyone", the only ones who actually won were Vivian and Yuzu." Sora says.

This causes Gongenzaka to lower his head in shame. Tatsuya yells, "You didn't even fight for us! How can you complain?"

"Yeah! You're just a weakling!" Ayu adds.

"You Show Duel School doesn't need someone like you on board!" Futoshi says.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry." Sora winces a little as he decides to leave. Shuzo asks, "Hey, where are you going, Sora? And you guys shouldn't be saying things like that!"

"Whatever, that guy..." Futoshi says.

"We don't need weaklings anyway." Ayu says.

"If LDS tries to attack us again, I'll protect it next time!" Tatsuya says.

"Me too." "Me three!" As the kids are muttering, Jean decides to say, "I don't think LDS is going to attack the school, don't you forget that Yuya and Yuni are Vice Presidents of LDS?"

"And the whole attack thing is actually their doing as well." Ron says.

Tatsuya turns to Yuzu and asks her, "So Big Sister Yuzu, how did Big Brother Yuya and Big sister Yuni know Reiji?"

And because of the question, Sora decides to stop leaving and hears the conversation. Yuzu says, "Well, Reiji is our childhood friend, he and his brother Reisho often play with us when we are little. Sometimes we also get to duel against each other as well."

She looks at her bracelet, "Not to mention, Akaba Reisho. We haven't seen him for years, he was like a brother to me along with Ryu..."

Ryu says, "Indeed. This really brings back old memories. Although I know that his father and Yusho Sensei are the first Presidents of the LDS, why did they go missing, and since when have they become the current Presidents and Vice Presidents?"

Yuzu turns around and says, "Well...Yuya and Yuni might have a clue where Uncle Yusho is."

Ron and Jean widen their eyes at the revelation, as Shuzo asks, "Wait, they know where Sakaki Yusho is?"

Due to being close to Yuzu, she has a tick mark and takes out her usual fan, hitting Shuzo to the floor and yelling, "Geez...I told you not to get this close." She turns to the others and says, "To answer that question, they are asked to keep it a secret. The whole incident of Uncle Yusho gone missing is related to something dangerous in the future."

Gongenzaka says, "But they should have told us about it. What danger are they talking about? Why can't we help them with this kind of problem?"

Ayu says, "Yeah, we want to help, too."

Ron has been pondering about Yuzu's words, maybe Yuya and Yuni know the truth of Academia...if that's the case, then there is a reason why they want to keep it a secret. "I guess I get a glimpse of what they are thinking."

"Brother?" Jean asks in confusion. Ron says, "I think Yuzu may be right, the danger in the future might be a serious problem that none of us were able to help."