Chapter 3 Trade Bait

Yuya, Yuzu, and Yuni are walking on the road to school, and Yuzu is staring into the cards that she has: Blooming Melody Pendulum Dragon, Assemble Wings Flying Dragon, Arctic Blizzard Wind Dragon, and Lunar Eclipse Moonlight Dragon.

Yuzu says, "I can't believe this...not only do I have a soul inside me, but I also have these cards, Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and even Pendulum..."

Yuya says, "Ray is actually a strong duelist, though I was also surprised that she puts data inside your bracelet just like our pendants."

Yuni says, "However, you haven't learned any of the Extra Deck Summonings before, so we will have to teach you how to do it."

"Please do." Yuzu nods. Just then, they notice a black-haired girl that ties her hair into a ponytail, wearing a black jacket that looks like the school one Yuya wears, while beside the uniform, she also has a ghost bracelet on her hand. She is sitting at the bay reading books.

"Brother, Yuzu, you guys can go first, I'll catch up to you later." Yuni says.

"Sure. Don't be late." Yuzu says as they leave first.

Yuni skips to the girl and says, "Hey, Vivian."

Vivian turns around and faces her, she is surprised as she asks, "Yuni, it is so great to see you again. But aren't you going to school with Yuya?"

"Yeah, but I tell him and Yuzu to go first. By the way, how is the orphanage?" Yuni asks.

"Well, it is getting worse every day, I can only read my Dad's novel here at this time in the place..." Vivian says. "But I have just finished it, let's go to school."

As they are on the way, Yuni says, "You know, how about I tell my mother to adopt you as our sister?"

Vivian says, "You have already told me since we met. But I still don't know, I don't want to give you a burden since your father is missing."

Yuni says, "Aw... but seriously, what does that orphanage attract to you?"

Vivian stops her feet and thinks, "Come to think of it, I don't know, it is just that I lived there for many years..."

As they arrive at the school gate, Yuni says, "Don't worry, I'll let you think, for now, how about giving a reply after school?" Then she leaves.

Vivian sighs and looks at a card, "Why must she be so persistent?"

In the last class, Yuya has fallen asleep in the middle of class, muttering "Pendulum" between snores.

"Yuya..." Yuzu looks worried at her friend.

Just then, their math teacher calls on Yuya and says, "Sakaki Yuya! What is the answer to this problem?"

To Yuzu's surprise, Yuya is still asleep.

"Sakaki! Sakaki Yuya?!" The teacher yells his name again and he promptly wakes up.

Yuya jumps from his seat and says, " I activate Stargazer Magician and Timegazer Magician in the Pendulum Zones!"

Then he realizes that this isn't at You Show right now. Unsatisfied, the teacher gets right up into Yuya's face and asks, "And your excuse is?"

Yuya replies, "Um... my excuse is the right one!"

Yuzu smacks him in the head with the paper fan and says, "Stupid Yuya! That's NEVER the right one!" This earns a laugh from the classmates and a groan from a Teacher.

After school, Yuni says, "Geez, I knew that you've been staying up late trying to learn everything as possible for Pendulum Summoning, but you shouldn't go daydreaming about it in class..."