Chapter 8 Mr. Mystery

Ron and Jean are now back at the warehouse after leaving Yuya's house since Yuya and the others have already gone to You Show Duel School. When they get there, Yuto and Katrina are already there waiting for them.

"Where have you guys been the last night? We were worried when both of you didn't answer our calls." Yuto says.

Ron says, "We kind of turned off our Duel Disks since we are staying at a friend's house."

"You guys have already made friends with people from this dimension? That sure is fast." Katrina says.

"Actually, you know them very well, Katrina." Jean says with a slight chuckle. "We were actually staying at YOUR house. Your Mom is really nice."

Yuto and Katrina are surprised, Katrina can't believe that Ron and Jean have already met her family. "Are you kidding me? You guys have been staying in MY house and you didn't bother contacting me for this?"

"We have to make sure that they still miss you, after all." Jean says. "And you don't need to worry, your brother, your two sisters, and your mother really miss you and Yusho sensei. They are not mad for you to disappear from their home."

Katrina sighs, but then she is a little confused, "Wait, I thought I only have a brother and a sister, not two sisters? Who is the other one?"

"Her name is Vivian." Ron says. "According to Yuni, her family adopted her recently from the orphanage because of a promise made by her birth father and Yusho sensei. I had a duel with her, and I lost.

Ron is thinking if he should talk about the Fusion Spy that they met in You Show, but he decides not to so that they won't make a scene.

Jean says, "Indeed, she caught Ron off guard by using a Rank-Up-Magic to double the Xyz level's Rank during the battle phase. If she is this strong, I wonder how strong are your family? By the way, why don't you come with us so you guys can reunite?"

Katrina wants to meet the ones she care the most, but she knows that there are risks, so she says, "But..."

Yuto says, "Katrina, you should go, they are your family."

"Are you sure, Yuto?" Katrina looks at him.

"I am sure." Yuto gives her a smile, which reminds her of her brother.

"Okay. I'll go." Katrina says as she follows Ron and Jean to You Show.

After Yuni and Yuya have a duel with each other in the school, Yuya looks at the door and is confused, "I thought that Ron and Jean left before us, how come they haven't come to You Show Duel School?"

"Maybe they have some business to do?" Yuzu asks.

But much to their relief, Ron arrives at the place and greets them, Vivian asks, "Where is Jean? Isn't your sister with you?"

"She is outside, we managed to bring a friend here, but she's a little nervous. So Jean is outside trying to calm her down." Ron says.

Shuzo hears it and then says, "A guest? Are we going to have a new student?"

Yuzu sighs as she smacks Shuzo with her paper fan, causing him to fall flat on the floor.

Yuni asks, "Why is she nervous about coming to our school? Did she think that our school is full of bullies or something?"

"No, but rather..." Ron sighs. "She was nervous about seeing you again after disappearing for 7 years without telling you her whereabouts."

Yuya and Yuni gasp in shock, if Ron was correct about this, that means the person might be...both of them quickly rush outside of the school, much to others' confusion.