Chapter 38 Fusion Duel

As Yuni arrives at the Parking Lot, Katrina is already there waiting for her. Then Yuni stops as the pursuers also do the same.

"So you only lure two of them?" Katrina asks.

"The other two are in Reiji's care." Yuni says. "Brother is helping him through the monitor, so they will be fine."

Once Sona and Satoshi stop their feet, Yuni looks at them and asks, "Now start talking, who are you?"

Sona just stays silent and rips out her cloak, Satoshi does the same as well. Katrina looks at her and her sister in shock, while Yuni just doesn't seem to be fazed.

"What? She looks just like you, sister." Katrina says in shock.

"I know, Brother has already warned me about it." Yuni replies.

"You have the same face as me, perhaps you are Sakaki Yuni? The one who Reisho mentioned before?" Sona asks.

"Ah, I see you know Reisho." Yuni says. "Besides the fact that we share the same face, I want to know, who are you and what's your intention of coming to this place?" Yuni asks.

Satoshi says, "If you're worried about the fact that we're from Academia, you don't need to worry. We're not here for a fight."

"And where's the proof of that?" Katrina asks with curiosity, but the Sakaki Siblings are still in their battling stance.

"I should introduce myself first. My name is Sona Shiunin, the one who spied in this dimension a few days ago, Sora Shiunin, is my big brother." Sona says.

"What?" Yuni and Katrina are shocked. Rumi says, "Even though that bastard mentioned how Yuni and I looked just like her sister, but still..."

Zarine sighs, "Seeing my Fusion Fragment like this is still strange, is that what you want to talk about?"

"This is my partner, Satoshi. We have been working together for a while. We met Akaba Reisho back in Fusion Dimension and he told us that if we come to Standard, we should find a person named Sakaki Yuni. She will be able to help us escape Academia."

"Escape?" Yuni stares at her, not believing what she just said.

Satoshi says, "Not all of us agree with what the Professor is doing, but there are a few options for us to get out of that prison known as Academia. This is our only chance."

Yuni and Katrina look at each other, Katrina says, "How do we know you aren't lying? You guys always manage to gain our trust and backstab once you find a chance."

Sona sighs, "I should have expected that students in Academia are corrupted to the extent that they treat the Xyz Dimension as some sort of hunting game, and I'm also disgusted by the fact that my brother becomes one of them."

Satoshi sees Katrina and says, "Hold on...I know where I've seen you before! You're the Vampire of Heartland!"

Yuni turns to Katrina and asks, "Where did that nickname come from? Katrina?"

Katrina shrugs and says, "Maybe because of the fact that I am a half-vampire and I caused a lot of terror to Academia."

Sona says, "Recently, I've heard that the Vampire of Heartland has gone missing in the Xyz Dimension. I think I know the reason, you have come to the Standard Dimension."

"I was originally from the Standard Dimension, I just went to Xyz by accident." Katrina says.

"Okay. Enough with this." Yuni says. "Duel me, it's the only way to determine if you guys are speaking the truth of trying to escape Academia."