Chapter twenty-eight.

In a blink we were in the Goldstein apartment, Newt placed the case on the floor beside the sofa, he opened the case and helped me lower myself into the case, we landed in the shed, surprising the three people already standing in there. Tina looked up at the ladder, "Where are we?"

"Your living room." I replied, somewhat sheepishly.

She nodded, looking around the shed, "So, what were you both thinking?"

I sat down on the Mooncalves pellets box, I threw my coat over a rack next to me, leaning back against the shelves behind me, "England."

Newt rolled his eyes at me, moving forward with a small cloth in some form of liquid, he pressed it to the gash on my forehead, making me wince at the stinging, he looked down at me, "Sorry, Rosaline. I knew you would object if I asked you."

"And for good reason." I grumbled, the stinging lasting a few more seconds before I felt my skin close back over.

"What Rosaline meant was, in England there are different laws surrounding Muggle and wizard relationships. If we took Jacob with us, back to London, he wouldn't have to be obliviated." Newt explained, wiping the dried blood that had ran down my face.

"Exactly, and you two could come and visit. Me and Newt are staying in London for a little while when we get back. I have a report to finish and Newt has to finish his book. It works out, there is a spare room at our house as well." I explained, trying to bat Newts hand away.

"There is only me and Rosaline in our house and it has three bedrooms, the other is simply gathering dust, it would be nice to have a third roommate." Newt replied, finally leaving me alone and leaning against the bench opposite me.

"There is Bunty, who takes care of the beasts when we are away, but she lives in an apartment down the road." I replied.

They all shared a look between them, Queenie looked at us in surprise, "You would do that, for Jacob, for us?"

"You can't help who you fall in love with." I replied.

"And I thought I was the mind reader." She chuckled, blushing heavily.

"There is space at our house for you, Jacob, if you wish to come with us?" Newt asked, directly addressing Jacob.

He looked between us in shock, "You wouldn't mind me coming and living with you guys?"

"Of course not. I meant what I said, Jacob, you're our friend. We want to help you. We can get paperwork done when we get to England for it all to be legal, we just need to get you out of America before we are found." I urged.

"Okay, I'll go." He stated, after a moments thought.