Chapter 1

"Tamaki, Kirishima WAIT UPPPPPP!!!!" I yelled after my friends as I hurriedly tried to catch up.

"Oh- h-hey Kara." Tamaki stutters quietly.

"Yo, what's up Kara?" Kirishima looks at me curiously.

"Why are you guys leaving meeeeee? We always walk home together!" I pout slightly pretending to sniffle.

This fact was true.

The three of you lived right next door to each other, which helped aid your friendship.

"O-Oh sorry, Kirishima was r-rushing me." Tamaki looked at Kirishima with a look that said 'told you she would be upset'.

"H-Hey how is that fair? I was not rushing you, I was just excited because Bakugou is coming over!" the manly redhead says with a slight tint to his cheeks.

"Ooooooo~ Kirishima has a crushhhhh~" I jab at his stomach repeatedly, raising my eyebrows suggestively,

"and what will you two be doing while he is over?" I ask, smirking, causing his face to put his hair to shame.

"N-NOTHING!" he quickly blurts out hurrying ahead of me and Tamaki shoving his hands in his pockets looking down muttering to himself.

I laugh to myself and start chatting with my other friend, but after a while, I can't help but to feel on edge, as if I am being watched.

I zone out only to be tapped by Tamaki,

"A-are you ok? You look scared..." he looks at me in worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I quickly reassured him with a smile.

"Oh w-well did you hear what I was saying to you?" he asks curiously.

"About what?" I look at him in confusion.

"The anniversary... i-its coming up in a few days for... you know....".

It suddenly dawns on me and I go pale.

"Y-yeah I know it's coming up..." I look down quietly.

The anniversary of my childhood friend going missing is coming up.

It was a day I will never forget, mainly because I feel as if his going missing was my fault.

He was yet to be found and I figure he was as good as dead by now.

I mean it has been 15 years since Izuku went missing from the playground we played on as kids.

"W-well me and Kiri are here for you if you need anything.." Tamaki reassures me.

I smile and hug him,

"Thank you, Tamaki, I'm glad I can count on you!".

He hugs me back quickly before releasing me and heading up to his door.

"Well see you later, Kara". He walks into his house, and I stop at my door looking for my keys.

I hear a bush rattle and I freeze quickly, feeling the same thing I felt earlier but a lot worse than before.

I quickly rush into my house after unlocking the door and slam it, locking it quickly.

As soon as that happens someone peeks out of the bush, and he sighs audibly.

"I wonder if she misses me the way I miss her~?" He wonders aloud to himself, and he then laughs gripping the sides of his face.

"We will be reunited soon~", He says happily with a grin on his face.

The next day something is hanging from the side of my door, I slowly open it up and see a note stuck in between two branches.

It reads; "I love you" along with a smiley face.

I quickly look around, feeling like someone is watching me.

I turn back to the note and read over it again, breathing heavily.

A few days go by and the notes are coming regularly now, I'm starting to get curious as to who this person could be.

One evening while I'm working on my computer, I hear a knock at the door.

I quickly grab my phone and check the time, seeing that it's only 6 o'clock.

I carefully walk towards the door and open it, looking down at the ground.

There is a small box sitting at the doorstep and I bend over slowly, picking it up.

I hold it between my knees and reach my hand inside the box to find a necklace.

My eyes widen in shock as I see the necklace... and the name

'IZUKU'

engraved into it.

This necklace belonged to my childhood friend, Izuku Midoriya.

I had no idea how it got here or why someone and even who would send me a gift like this.