Ringtone Reactions

The villains and the heroes come together with Kara’s phone.

“Yo, I wonder what ringtones Kara has set for us,” Kirishima states pulling his phone out and dialing her number.

🎶“Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo, Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo, Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo, Baby shark!” 🎶

Everyone except Kirishima is staring at your phone with a grin, while.

Kirishima is nodding his head in approval.

“That's so Manly!”

Tamaki taps on his phone dialing your number.

🎶“You're my honeybunch, sugar plum, pumpky umpky pumpkin, you're my sweetie pie! You're my cuppy cake, gumdrop, snookums ookums, You're the apple of my eye!” 🎶

His face turns red at the ringtone.

“I- w-what i-is that r-ringtone?” Tamaki barely manages to stutter out before everyone except him bursts out laughing because of his reaction.

“What did you think, honeybunch?” Katsuki teases.

“Yeah, sugar plum!” Kirishima adds.

“Don't get shy pumpkin~” Toga giggles.

“Aw, look at the sweetie pie!” Twice added.

“Leave my cuppy cake alone!” Dabi snorts out.

“But he's my gumdrop!” Shigaraki rasps.

“Guys, guys, leave snookums ookums alone!” Quinn wheezes out barely able to breathe due to laughter.

“Morons…” Kurogiri and Deku say in unison, shaking their heads in disappointment.

Tamaki faints due to embarrassment.

Bakugou pulls out his phone cautiously, clicking your contact.

🎶“Like I’m Bakugo, turn they, soul, to fuckin' smoke, yuh. Bitch I’m bout to pop, bitch you know I’m bout to blow up. Only need these hands I don’t need no fuckin pole. Once I get a grip, I might blast yo fuckin dome up!”🎶

Bakugou grins at everyone.

“Hell yeah! My ringtone is awesome!”

Kirishima snorts

“Yeah it is pretty manly!” Kirishima nods in approval.

“It's very violent…” Kurogiri states.

“And mean!” Toga adds.

“You would make a great villain Bakugou!” Twice quickly gushes.

“HELL NO, I WOULDN'T!” Katsuki sneers.

Twice looks up to see a bunch of glares.

“What? Am I wrong?”

“Well… it's my turn!” Deku states, scrolling through his phone.

“I wonder what ringtone Doll has set for me.”

He clicks on your contact.

🎶“Oh Doll~ Pick up the phone for your master~” 🎶

The ringtone ends.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?” Katsuki looks at Deku in disgust.

“I'm not gonna even ask…” Kurogiri and Kirishima speak in unison.

A chorus of ‘me neithers’ follows.

“Hehe~ Doll and I are gonna have a little chat about her cute little ringtone for me~” he smirks with a dark look in his eyes. 

“Anywhoooo~ I bet my ringtone is awesome!” Toga exclaims excitedly dialing your number.

🎶“That's my best friend, she a real bad bitch, Drive her own car, she don't need no Lyft, In the strip club, know my girl gon' tip. Now she twerkin', she throw it out and come back in!”🎶

The room is silent as the ringtone ends.

“Toga… when did you and Kara go to a club…?” Deku and Quinn say in unison with curiosity, suspicion, and slight agitation laced in their voices, while crossing their arms, and frowning slightly.

“Uhm….” Toga quickly hides behind Shigaraki, who looks around confused.

Dabi lights a cigarette inhaling deeply while searching for your contact.

He exhales letting out a puff of smoke and tapping on his screen.

🎶“I'm uncontrollable, emotional, chaotically proportional, I’m visceral, reloadable, I’m crazy! I'm crazy! I'm crazy! I'm crazy! Everybody in the world knows I'm a little twisted, twisted.”🎶

Dabi puffs out a cloud of cigarette smoke nodding.

“That is an oddly true and fitting ringtone for me.”

Everyone blinks, still registering what had just happened.

“I wonder what ringtone she has for me…” Shiggy rasps curiously, tapping your contact in his phone.

🎶“Kellogs frosted flakes… They’rrrreeee Greeeaattt!”🎶

Dabi chokes on his cigarette and begins laughing, Deku slaps his hand over his mouth stifling a laugh, Toga and Twice are rolling on the floor laughing, Quinn is wheezing from laughing so hard, Bakugou snorts and wheezes while he laughs, Kirishima and Tamaki are snickering, Kurogiri chuckles once, coughs, then mutters.

“I feel bad for him...”

Shiggy just stands there with his mouth hanging open and his face turning red from anger and embarrassment.

Kurogiri, not really caring what ringtone you had for him, wastes no time in clicking your contact.

💀“Look at this refined gentleman! Look at the way he walks~”💀

Kurogiri shrugs when everyone looks at him nodding their heads in agreement.

“He really is quite a refined gentleman!” Toga exclaims while nodding.

Twice quickly gets his phone out dialing your number.

🎶“I'm a crackhead, aye, I'm a crackhead, aye, I'm a crackhead, aye!”🎶

Twice scoffs at the ringtone acting wounded when really he knew his dumbass deserved that ringtone.

“She does have a point, you are pretty stupid,” Deku states nodding in approval, causing Dabi, Shiggy, Toga, and Kurogiri to snort knowing exactly what he's talking about, while everyone else is confused.

Twice nervously laughs.

“I guess it’s my turn.”

Quinn lazily looks at his phone and clicks on your contact.

🎶“I don’t think you have any idea… how fast I really am. I’m fast as fuck boi, Im fast as fuck boi! Still fast as fuck boiii! Come get some!”🎶

Quinn gives a little smirk and flickers all over with lime-green static.

“Oh, Quinn-Kun~?” Toga walks towards him and taps his shoulder.

“Yes, my little Psycho-bolt?” he asks, looking at her with an amused grin.

“Calm down cutie, or else~❤” she whispers in his ear and giggles causing him to get visibly flustered.