Chapter 11

The next morning Quinn and I meet up in the training room, Izu of course trails along.

"Why is he here?" Quinn queries and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, you're not really in the place to be asking me questions." I retort and he frowns.

"Ready?" I ask and Quinn nods before I see green electricity beginning to crackle around him.

"You are totally going down!" he quickly exclaims and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah whatever you say."

We both get ready in our fight stances.

"Ok! Ground rules!" Deku starts and I roll my eyes.

"I do to Toga what you do to Doll," Deku states dryly causing me to snicker and Quinn to snap.

"Do you have a fucking problem?" Quinn asks quickly, appearing in front of Izuku.

"Guys..." I warn but it's too late, Izuku has already activated his quirk.

"No, not at all! I was just stating the ground rules!" Deku smirks feigning innocence.

"You won't touch Toga!" Quinn basically growls out and I could've sworn his eyes had turned neon green.

"Well, then you won't touch Doll!" Deku spits out smirking.

"Guys stop being overprotective..." I sigh looking at the two males bicker.

"You know what... I think I will take Doll's place in your sparring match." Izuku states coldly, glaring at Quinn, who scoffs.

"Funny, I was just gonna suggest that!" him and Deku smirk.

"God, you guys are stupid!" I yell at them but they pay me no mind.

I think it's all talk when all of a sudden Quinn is thrown against a wall due to a punch from Izuku.

"Oh god, that felt amazing!" Izuku laughs and it sends shivers down your spine.

"Did you see th-"

SMASH!

Deku gets cut off by Quinn slamming him into the ground in a flash of green.

"Oh? What was that I can't-"

CRASH!

Deku jumps up bringing his knee into Quinn's jaw.

"You're quick Impulsion..." Deku lands another punch square in Quinn's chest, and then quickly dodges Quinn's attack.

"But I'm quicker..." This only makes Quinn laugh psychotically.

"You know.... I don't know why you don't like me..." Quinn states slowing down his movements.

"I don't need a reason to not like you, I just don't," Deku replies, his entire body now surrounded by red lightning.

I get bored and eventually walk out of the training room.

*Dekus Pov*

When I notice Quinn's movements slow down I take this chance and lunge at him, red electricity crackling in and around my fist.

He smirks as I near him and suddenly disappears in a green flash.

"What the-"

BAM!

Suddenly I'm thrown to the wall.

"Too slow Deku..." I hear Quinn murmur in my ear before slinging me to the ground.

"You little bitch!" I growl, bringing my elbow back.

I smirk when it connects with him, and I hear a crack, followed by Quinn crying out, he releases me and I laugh a little.

"Oops, my bad..." I grin as I get up.

"Bastard!" He spits out, as I notice green electricity crackle around him.

Suddenly he lunges at me, connecting his head with my nose, and in a flash, he is gone.

I perk up sensing his approach, and jump into the air, landing on his back.

"Hey, buddy!" I say knocking my head into his, and he falls forwards.

"Get off!" he brings his elbow back and it hits me in the shoulder.

"Weak!" I yell out as he flips me upside down and slung me to the ground, knocking the wind out of me.

"A-Asshole..." I croak.

"I could say the same to you..." Quinn smirks.

"You're gonna pay for that!" I yell getting up and lunging at him with everything I have.

My fist connects with his stomach, as his fist connects with my chest.

We both get flung against opposite walls.

BOOM!

I laugh as my vision goes black.

*Normal Pov*

"What the hell?" I ask Toga as the both of us stand over the unconscious bodies of the two males, both of which are bloody and bruised.

"What do we do?" Toga asks, looking at me.

"Uh... we can't leave them here...." I sigh.

"Grab Quinn's feet, I'll get his shoulders," I say picking the unconscious male up by the shoulders as Toga grabs his feet.

"Geez, he is heavy..." Toga huffs as we both carry him into her room.

"Well, we have one more..." I sigh.

When Toga and I get back to the training room after leaving Quinn on her bed, I pick Deku up by the shoulders and Toga picks him up by the feet.

We head out into the hall heading towards mine and his shared room.

"OH COME ON!!!!" I yell looking at the descending stairs.

"Let's ask Kurogiri!" Toga exclaims.

"OK!" I replied.

"Kurogiri? Can you open a gate into mine and-" suddenly a purple portal opens showing the inside of mine and Izu's room.

"Thank you!" I exclaim stepping into the gate.

"He is gonna be in so much trouble when he wakes up!" Toga exclaims, smacking her fist against the palm of her hand, and I laugh, nodding my head in agreement.

"Same with Izu... I don't know what these two morons were thinking..." I reply, shaking my head, and pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"I hope they never do this again...How did this even start?" Toga asks and I look at her.

"I was supposed to train with Quinn but Izuku had to get jealous and fight him instead..." I state rolling my eyes, which pulls a giggle from Toga.

"It was basically a battle on whose dick was bigger," I state with an eye roll.

"Boys are so stupid when it comes to us..." she says and we both start laughing.

"I know right!" I exclaim and look at Izuku who is still unconscious, with agitation clear in my eyes.

*Kirishima Pov*

I groan as I open my eyes.

"K-Kirishima!" I hear a voice as I look around.

"Tamaki? What happened?" I ask him, rubbing my neck.

"The attack... you passed out from exhaustion, fighting with..." Tamaki stops talking as my eyes widen.

"Kara!" I yell out getting up.

"I- she was- I saw- she is- a villain..." I look at Tamaki who nods.

"Wait where's-" I'm cut off by Tamaki pointing to a corner of the room and I see him.

"K-Katsuki..." my voice breaks as tears pool in my eyes, as I take in the damages Kara did to him.

He was bruised, he had gashes on his arms and chest, he had major burns on his face, and he was still unconscious.