Chapter 7

*Normal Pov*

I wake up squirming around a little, yawning.

"Rise and shine Doll~" Izuku chirps, kissing my forehead.

"Morning Izu~" I smile, sitting up and looking around his room.

I now get to see his entire room.

In his room is a tattered rug, his big bed with a metal bed frame, black comforter, and a red sheet set, a nightstand with a simple lamp on each side of the bed, two doors that most likely lead to a bathroom, and a closet, and finally an empty desk with a drawer on each side.

My eyebrow lazily perks up when I see the desk with nothing on it.

"Your room is soooo boring... like why do you even have a desk? It doesn't look like you even use it..." I say looking at him as he looks at the desk.

"Hmmm... well I rarely use it, but when I do it's only to draw or maybe read." he looks at me.

"But now that you said something about it feel free to use it whenever you want." he smiles at me before getting a weird glint in his eye.

He boops my nose then hops out of the bed walking towards the door.

"Oh! The bathroom is over there." he points to one of the doors, then walks out of his room.

I sit on the bed for a few more minutes, and when I finally feel like getting out of bed I stretch, groaning.

"I should get up..."

All of a sudden I hear footsteps approaching the bedroom door as I am getting up.

The footsteps disappear and I shrug walking into the bathroom.

"Sheeeesh, I look like shit!" I cringe while looking at myself in the mirror.

After I criticize myself for a few minutes I peel off my shirt and am about to peel off my shorts when all of a sudden Deku pops his head in the bathroom.

"Hey Doll I forgot to tell-"

He stops talking and looks me up and down, my face turns red as I cover my half-bare chest with my shirt.

"Damn Doll~" he steps into the bathroom, closes the door, and hops up on the counter to sit down.

"W-What do you n-need I-Izu?" I stutter out helplessly.

"Oh! Well, I was gonna tell you that I had grabbed some clothes from your closet when I brought you here," he states and I nod in response.

My eyes widen suddenly in realization.

"E-Even u-uhm..." I trail off looking at him, face turning redder than ever.

"Yep! You had some cute ones too Doll~" He winks and I turn so red even my ears are red.

"G-Get O-Out I-Idiot!"

I turn around flustered and he laughs jumping down from the counter.

"I'll leave your bag on the bed, come upstairs when you're done."

He walks out of the bathroom chuckling.

I get into the shower huffing. The shower was so refreshing, I was finally clean and an added bonus was that Izuku actually grabbed clothes I could pair together.

After brushing my short hair out I finally decided what to wear.

These are the options to choose from

--------------------------------------------------------------
I walk upstairs into the main room.

"Morning guys!" you greet walking up to the bar where Izuku is sitting.

"Morning Izu~!" you sit right beside him.

"Morning Doll!" he replies.

He takes a sip of his coffee, looks at me, and nearly spits it out everywhere.

He breaks into a coughing fit and I can't help but laugh a little.

His face turns pink as he looks me up and down, with a slight smirk.

"You clean up nice~" he states before returning his attention to his coffee.

"Thanks, love!" I reply and he nods.

A few minutes pass and all of a sudden he perks up.

"OH! Before I forget, today you are gonna design and order your villain costume." he grins excitedly at me causing my heart to skip a beat.

"Mkay!" I reply, nodding my head.

He gives me a quick peck on the cheek before getting up.

"Well I got a few errands to run so I'll be out for a while." he walks to the door puts his hand on the handle, turns around, and then looks at me.

"Behave Doll~ and everyone else of course!" he warns before turning back around and exiting the base.

I start talking to Kurogiri and maybe twenty minutes have passed.

Suddenly I hear a squeal,

"OMG! Kara, you look sooooo CUTE!!" Toga giggles running up beside me.

"Thanks, Toga!" I giggle and smile at the blonde.

I see Quinn walking into the room to Toga's side and I smirk getting an idea.

"Hey Toga?" I look at the blonde as she perks up.

"Yes, Kara?" she looks at me with curiosity gleaming in her eye.

"How would you like to have a girls' day?" I ask, smirking at the annoyed expression that had set on Quinn's face.

"OMG YES!!!" she squeals, grabbing my hands and quickly dragging me to her room.

"Geez, you're fast Toga..." I huff out of breath.

"Sorry, Kara.... I just got so excited!" she lets go of my hands and wanders to her door, locking it.

She then turns around and skips to her bed.

"So what do you want to do?" Toga asks, sitting down on her bed.

"Well, I need help with designing my costume..." I barely manage to say before she squeals, nodding her head excessively.

"Hm... how about this one?" I ask, showing her a design and she frowns.

"I like the idea of the colors... but I don't think the design suits your body type..." I groaned at her response.

"Why is this so hard?!?" I lean back on her bed sighing.

"I like the colors!" she looks at me before handing me a design.

"How about this one Kara?"

She grins as I look at the design she drew and my eyes light up, my mouth hanging open.

"I FREAKING LOVE IT!"

This is the villain costume design