Chapter 15

*Bakugou's Pov*

"He's waking up!!!" I hear someone exclaim as I slowly open my eyes.

"Ughhhhhh...." I groan as I look to my left, squinting as my eyes adjust.

When my eyes finally adjust to the light I see Kiri beside me holding my hand.

"Katsu!" my cheeks turn red at both the nickname and his holding my hand.

"I- ugh.. where... am- I...? I ask, pulling my hand from Kiri's while sitting up."

"The hospital...." Tamaki states quietly.

"You were badly injured by..." Kiri trails off looking down and my eyes widen in realization.

"That bitch!" I growl clenching my fist.

Now I am starting to remember....

*Start of flashback in Katsuki's pov*

"Is that all you got you buggy bitch?" I ask huffing, the female villain had just finished releasing a crap ton of those weird butterflies of hers.

"Not in the slightest...." She grins as she releases a swarm of butterflies from her palms.

I grin at the perfect opportunity and dodge quickly activating my quirk and shooting myself up into the air and behind her.

'She hasn't noticed...' I think to myself, grinning as I close the distance between me and the villain.

Explosions crackle in my palms as I grow closer and closer until....

"Gotcha bit-"

SNAP!

before I finish my sentence my side is painfully met with her leg and I am thrown across the park.

Everything goes black.

I regain consciousness and see the female looming over me.

"Ah... you're awake Katsuki..." she grins as I try to get up.

"I can't have you doing that now...." she states with a tsk before quickly and swiftly stomping on my leg.

I hear a crack as I let out a yelp.

"You fucking bitch...." I glare at her.

"Who the fuck are you? No one else can get me down like this except for...." I trail off looking at her and my eyes widen in realization.

"You finally noticed me, Katsuki!" She starts laughing before quickly stopping and staring at me with a dead look.

"You know I really don't want to do this but I can't help it you must pay for what you did..." I watch her slowly raise her palm.

I try to speak but nothing comes out but tears.

'I don't want to go like this...'

I watch her grin.

"Goodbye Katsuki..." She says before a swarm of butterflies starts flying toward me.

The first one lands and I scream at the excruciating pain.

"KATSU NO!!!" I hear what sounds like Kiri yelling before I finally blacked out for good.

*End of flashback*

"She has to fucking pay!" I get up quickly and take a step.

"ACK!" I wobble and fall, Kiri is quick to catch me and he helps me sit down.

"Katsu you need rest..." He sighs quietly looking at me with a hint of sadness and worry in his eyes.

"Fine... just don't look at me like that!" I reply with a huff.

"Ok good..." he replies as I lay down.

"Well I'll be back okay?" he starts walking off and I grab his wrist slightly tugging on his arm as he looks at me confused.

"Stay..." I mutter looking down knowing I'm most definitely blushing.

After a few seconds, I look up to see him grinning.

"Ok!" he replies and I move over as he lays down beside me on the bed.

I hug his waist, laying my head on his chest.

"Get some rest, love..." He murmurs and kisses my forehead.

I sigh in response, quickly getting taken by sleep.

*Normal Pov*

"Rise and shine Doll~" Deku coos in my ear as I open my eyes and stretch.

"Mmnh..." I groan, rolling over, earning a chuckle from him.

"C'mon get up!" I shriek as a sharp sting hits my backside.

"What the hell?!" I get up glaring at him, only for my eyes to travel from his face down to his waist where a pair of black sweats hang loosely.

"Hubba Hubba~" I wiggle my eyebrows at him and he laughs.

"Go get ready, we have a mission today..." He throws a pillow at me as I run off to the bathroom.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask, confused.

"It's a duo mission.." he replies quickly picking up two bags.

"What are the suitcases for?" I ask curiously.

"It's a longer mission so we will be gone for a while.." he replies again, putting the bags in the trunk of a black car.

"Soooo.... Is it just us?" I ask.

"Yep! Don't worry Toga already told me I need to behave..." he replies rolling his eyes.

"Anyways... are you ready?" he asks while closing the trunk.

"Yep!" I reply, getting into the car.