Chapter 18

*Izuku's Pov*

Suddenly a portal appears as a loud bang goes off and people start going crazy.

"Sir you should really come with us..." Shigaraki states worriedly and I shake my head.

"I have to find her! I can't leave her again..." I reply starting to head off when all of a sudden I am pulled into the portal by multiple hands.

As I fight against their grasp I see the heroes hurrying into the venue and heading back into the hallway, where I saw Kaiyo take Kara.

"LET ME GO!" I yell out as I activate my quirk wheeling around.

I spot Dabi as I bring my fist into his chin knocking him clean out.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME GET HER?" I yell out frustrated tears streaming down my face.

"THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!" I growl out and all of the villains look down in shame.

"We need you more than you need her." I hear a voice speak out and I whip my head toward the culprit.

"Say that again-" I spit out venom dripping from my voice.

"I said..."

I watch as Quinn walks forward looking me dead in the eyes.

"We need a leader more than you need a playtoy..." He finishes his sentence and in a flicker of red, I appear in front of him slamming his head against the wall.

"You wouldn't understand..." I start looking him clearly in the eyes as I speak.

"She is more than just a fucking playtoy, she is my one and only-" I trail off looking around.

"I thought you of all people would understand Quinn..." I finish and turn around heading to the bar.

"Deku... I-"

"No- just get your asses over here and help me figure out a way to get her back."

*Normal Pov*

As I open my eyes I see that I am in a white room.

"What the-"

"Onee-Chan... looks like you're awake!"

I hear the voice of my bastard brother and I immediately go into defense mode.

"Where are you Kaiyo?!?" I exclaim and I hear a chuckle as a few moths fly towards me and I flinch as one lands on me.

"Don't worry~ it's not gonna hurt you... unless I want it to hurt you of course!" Kaiyo chuckles, walking forwards and I glare at him.

"How fucking dare you do this to me!" I yell out at him and I open my mouth to say something else when all of a sudden the door to the room opens and in walks Kirishima, Bakugou, and Tamaki.

"Y-You're awake!" Tamaki sputters out and I glare.

"Yeah Y'know I wouldn't have had to wake up if you didn't fucking use that chloroform gas on me, dumbass." I spit out, my voice saturated in venom toward the three I once called my friends.

"Kara you need to snap out of this.... You are wanted for multiple murder counts..." Kiri states looking down at me as I am cuffed to a chair.

I try to use my quirk but of course, it doesn't work...

Quirk Suppression Cuffs are a real pain in the ass.

"Snap out of what?" I ask feigning innocence.

"YOU ARE A FUCKING VILLAIN YOU BUGGY BITCH!" Bakugou yells and I look at him with a dead look in my eyes.