Chapter 12

*Normal Pov*

I'm sitting at the desk reading when I hear shuffling.

"God damn, my head hurts...''

I hear him groan and I turn around in the chair, stand up, and cross my arms, glaring at him.

"Oh! Doll-"

He stops talking when he sees my face.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" I snap at him.

"You have been out for 3 fucking days, the both of you morons have!"

I glare at him.

"I- sorry Doll...." he looks at me with remorse in his eyes.

"Well since you trained with Quinn instead of me, I didn't get to practice with my fucking quirk!" I exclaim with a frown and he frowns.

"Damn I didn't think of that. I'm sorry baby... it's just I got je-"

"I don't want to fucking hear it Izu." I snap at him and he crosses his arms, frowning.

"You fucked up that's on you, not me," I say with a huff.

A few hours pass and I am sitting at the bar reading while drinking a glass of bourbon.

"Kara!" I hear someone squeal before I am tackled to the ground.

"Hi, Himiko!" I giggle as she hugs me.

"I missed you bestie!" she exclaims releasing me from the hug.

"I missed you too! Is Quinn still out?" I ask her and she nods.

"He isn't gonna like the punishment I am gonna give him," she says grinning.

"What about Deku?" she asks, her head tilting slightly.

"No, he's awake and even though he knows I'm mad I don't think he thinks that he's done anything wrong," I say and she giggles.

"Well we need a break... away from them." she starts and I look at her for a second.

"OMG! Let's go out tonight!" she suddenly exclaims and I grin.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaim and she squeals excitedly.

"I'm gonna go get ready!" Toga exclaims before skipping off.

"Kara you ready?" Toga asks as she walks into mine and Izuku's shared room.

I look up at her and my jaw drops.

"OMG Himiko you look so good!" I exclaim looking her up and down.

She was wearing a sparkly blood-red, spaghetti-strapped mini dress, her hair was down and slightly curled around her face, and she was wearing black knee-high lace-up heels.

"Thanks!" she exclaims, then frowns looking at me who is still not dressed.

"Why aren't you ready?" she asks and I frown.

"I don't know which one to pick..." I say before looking at the options.