Chapter 19

I wake up in a cold damp cell. It's dim here and I feel tired and sick.

I slowly sit up and look around.

There is only one small window high up on the wall above me.

The light from outside doesn't penetrate into this room so I see nothing beyond it.

"Where am I?" I mumble quietly.

I try to stand but my legs are weak and wobbly and I fall back onto the bed.

I groan at the pain in my cheek and wonder if Izuku hit me harder than I thought.

I look over to the door and see there is no handle or lock and my heart lurches when I hear someone enter the room.

"Welcome back to consciousness my dear little doll~" a familiar voice whispers in my ear and I gasp.

"Izuku? what has gotten into you?" I ask flinching away from him as he laughs.

"You need to learn a lesson for trying to leave me..." he states as he sits beside me.

I stare at him as he stares back.

"This isn't fair! You hurt me! I wasn't leaving you! I'm a villain..." I cry out as tears stream down my face.

His eyes harden and he grips my chin between his thumb and index finger.

"Kara, just because you say you are a villain does not mean you mean it," he says softly and his other hand comes up and touches my cheek.

I whimper as he strokes my cheek with his calloused fingers.

"You are not a villain at heart love...you are an innocent girl who is afraid to do what she knows needs to be done. That's why I brought you here with us," he murmurs and looks into my eyes.

"But Izu... I w-wasn't leaving."

"Without me you are nothing! So you will never leave me!" he growls out, slapping me across the face.

I fall back clutching my cheek, tears filling my eyes.

He grips my chin and when I try to move away he tightens the grip on my chin.

I squirm but he pinches me making me yelp in pain.

"Don't you dare cry!" he snarls at me.

"Please let go of me!" I cried out trying to pull away.

"Nope, you will learn your lesson and you will thank me for it," he murmurs and kisses me roughly, pushing his tongue past my lips.

I gasp at the sudden kiss and his tongue invading my mouth.

Instantly I melt against him.

My mind is screaming not to trust him...

But why does this feel so good?

So right?

He pulls back and runs his finger along my swollen lip and smirks.

"Did you like that? You got what you wanted, didn't you? So stop crying and suck it up doll~" he snarls at me making me gulp.

"I-I wasn't leaving you... I just needed to get away from them... to get back to you" I whine.

"That's not what I heard," he growls as he grabs me by the hair and drags me to the edge of the bed.

"Sit up," he commands and I obey.

"No need to be so damn rough with me..." I muttered under my breath.