Chapter 4

I wake up to a knock at my door, and I sluggishly get up.

I open the door only to see Kirishima grinning while holding a pretty big box, but that's not what caught my attention first.

I arch my eyebrow lazily as I eye the purple marks littered on his neck.

"Don't ask..." he quickly mutters, pink tinting his cheeks as he hands me the box and pushes past me.

"I'm sure I can guess..." I retort before looking at the box in my hands.

As I look at the box it finally clicks in my head what exactly this is.

I begin jumping up and down excitedly yelling.

"IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!" and I run to my room slamming the door.

I'm pretty sure my squeals can be heard from behind the door.

A few minutes later I walk into my living room and twirl.

"How do I look Kiri?" he looks at me and gives a thumbs up.

"You look totally beauty cool in your new hero costume."

This makes me grin and I look down at the costume.

This costume is better than the old one, it shows my personality better than the other one ever did.

"This costume is freaking award-winning!" I grin ear to ear.

"Like I'm the best costume designer ever known to a hero!" I gush looking at Kirishima who just shakes his head chuckling.

I look back down at my hero costume.

I again look up at Kirishima grinning "I freaking love it!"

He snorted at my excitement

"Should we go show Tamaki?" I look at him and nod excessively before running to the door, opening it, then running outside to Tamaki's door.

I almost give the poor boy a heart attack when I barge through his door yelling, "TAMA-CHAN! Look at my new hero costume!"

He jumps up clearly startled and looks at me with his normal anxious face.

"N-Nice..." he replies quietly after taking in the sight of my costume.

I don't fail to notice the red that's covered his ears and face, but I play it off that he is just embarrassed.

Kirishima suddenly peeks his head in the door looking pale, and nervous.

"G-Guys we should really get to the Agency." His voice is filled with worry, slight terror, and urgency.

"A villain attack just got called in, and it's pretty bad..."

My eyes widen as I rush through the door, bringing out my wings, and taking off instantly.

Good thing I was already in my hero costume.

I come across the agency landing quickly and pulling in my wings before running in.

"Tell me the location of the villain attack!" I yell at my personal assistant, Haley.

"Uh it's in the community park" she looks at her computer screen squinting through her glasses.

"The villains are-" she doesn't get to finish her sentence before I turn around and bolt out the door, bringing out my golden butterfly-shaped wings.

Just as I am about to take off, Tamaki and Kirishima arrive.

"Community Park!" I yell, then take off quickly flying away.