Chapter 8

*Villains Pov except for the girls*

"Guys, I'm back..." Deku says bluntly as he walks into the base.

"What happened to you?" Kurogiri asks, eyeing Dekus' state.

He had a few cuts and bruises, tears in his clothes, and his nose was bleeding.

"A couple of measly heroes needed to be put in their place,"

Deku grunts as he sits down at the bar.

He eyes a depressed-looking Quinn.

"Where's Toga?" Deku asks, raising his eyebrow.

"She dragged Lynn-San off to her room." Kurogiri and Twice say in unison.

"Ok..." Deku replies while getting up.

"Where are you going?" Quinn asks, and Deku looks at him.

"I'm going to clean myself up," Deku replies before walking to his room.

When he is done he walks into the main room and then turns to go down the hallway where the other rooms are.

"If you are going to try to get into the room then don't bother, I already tried to get in... it's locked and the girls have no intention of unlocking it anytime soon," Quinn states sounding slightly agitated.

"Did I ask though?" Deku asks glaring at Quinn, and he visibly shrinks down a little under Dekus' gaze.

"That's what I thought," Deku says, turning and walking down the hallway.

*Normal Pov*

"OMG! That color looks so cute on your nails!" Toga squeals excitedly while painting my nails.

"Thank you! They are both pretty colors..." I smile looking at the pink and teal nails.

"They are also the colors one of my favorite video game characters paints his nails!"

Toga looks at me owlishly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, visibly confused.

"Are you talking about Asmodeus..." she starts.

"From Obey Me?" we both say in unison and then start squealing.

"He's so hot!" Toga gushes.

"Indeed!" I nod my head in approval.

"All of them are hot though!" Toga sighs happily.

"Mhm!" I agree.

A few hours pass and I and Toga play dress up, paint each other's nails, eat snacks, watch some anime, and simp for male characters.

"OMG!" Toga suddenly jumps up and runs to her bathroom and runs back to me with something in her hands.

"What do you have there?" I ask, eyeing what's in her hands.

"We should dye your hair!" she exclaims, showing me the black hair dye.

"Hmmmm... OK!" I turn around and let her put the dye in my hair.

*Dekus Pov*

As I'm walking down the hallway I suddenly hear a lot of squealing.

"God I hope they don't do this all the time..." I mutter to myself slightly annoyed.

As I near the door I can hear their muffled voices.

"Your hair looks so good!" I hear one voice, most likely Togas.

I hear a muffled response, definitely Dolls.

"Kara let me do your hair!" I hear Toga demand.

"But... I don't really have hair Toga..." Doll replies, sounding hesitant.

I begin getting bored listening to their conversation, so I turn and begin walking away.

*Normal Pov*

"So... how do you know Deku?" Toga suddenly asks while brushing my hair, causing me to perk up at the mention of his name.

"Oh, we were childhood friends!" I reply smiling.

"How did you guys meet?" she asks.

"He helped me when I fell out of a tree..." I reply, scratching my cheek.

"Why were you in a tree!?!?" She suddenly asks, catching me off guard.

"I was trying to save a kitten..." I reply looking down.

"Why didn't use your wings from your quirk?" She asks, looking at me curiously.

"My wings didn't manifest fully until shortly after I turned five... a few days before Izu went missing actually..." I say quietly.

"Oh- I'm sorry..." She replies, she hugs me, then pats my head.

"It's ok Toga." I smile and hug her back.

"Himiko."

She backs up from me suddenly.

"What?" I ask her, confused.

"Call me Himiko, we are gonna be besties after all!" She smiles happily and starts brushing her fingers through my short hair.

"Yep!" I reply smiling.

The two of us continue chatting and when she's done with my hair, I take her surprisingly long hair out of the buns and begin brushing and playing with her blonde locks.

*Izuku's Pov*

"How do you know Deku?" This question stops me in my tracks, and I back up to the door to listen.

"Oh, we were childhood friends." I hear you respond softly.

A few seconds pass and I hear Toga squeal.

"Well, how did you meet?" Toga asks her and I smile slightly.

I zone out for a bit remembering when a tap on my shoulder brings me back to reality.

"It's not polite to eavesdrop..." Kurogiri warns.

"Yeah, yeah, I know but it's good tea!" I reply with a grin.

"Whatever..." Kurogiri sighs before walking towards his room.

I turn my attention back to the girl's conversation, zoning out once more.