Chapter 10

*Normal Pov*

"Finally got the right costume!" I exclaim walking into mine and Izuku's room.

"Nice! Go try it on Doll!" he grins and I put the box on the desk and look at him, putting my hands on my hips.

"I was going to try it on, so you don't need to boss me around." I look at him with a slight pout, causing him to snort.

"Sassy isn't a good thing to be, Doll~" he warns, giving me a look causing me to squeak and rush to the bathroom after grabbing the box off the desk.

"OMG KARA YOUR COSTUME IS SO CUTE!" Toga squeals as me, Toga, Deku, Quinn, Dabi, Shiggy, and Twice head out to create some trouble for the heroes.

"Thanks, Himiko! I do look cute don't I?" she nods and we both giggle.

"How about me? My costume looks good right?" Quinn asks, looking at Toga who just nods before going back to chatting with me.

"Looks like she likes me more, Loverboy~" I sneer at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you say, at least I actually have a respectable place in this group." He retorts and I stop dead in my tracks.

"What the fuck, did you just say?"

"Everything ok here?" Izu asks and I nod.

"Yeah just keep going on without us we need to have a conversation." I quickly reassure the group.

They keep going and I wheel around, facing Quinn.

"Now please, elaborate on what the hell you mean." I glare at him and he scoffs.

"I'm just saying, I rightfully got in, you're in on association. Maybe if you weren't Deku's plaything you wouldn't have gotten in..."

He starts walking away and I clench my fist.

Who the hell does he think he is?

"... I'm just saying." he makes that one snide remark and I snap.

I quickly rush up behind him and leap up and grab him by the hair. I pull him down to the ground and swiftly stomp on his stomach region.

"How's that for 'in by association'?" I sneer, glaring down at him.

"I'm in because I'm strong, not because I'm with the leader, get it fucking right. Maybe you should take some notes about me. Because next time you decide to disrespect me I will make you wish you were never born." I finish off my statement with a smirk, as I watch him glare at me from the ground.

I fix myself and turn to walk away.

"Oh, and I'm just saying." I give him an innocent smile and I start catching up with the rest of the group.

*Hero Pov*

"Guys it's been almost two weeks since we have seen or heard from Kara..." Kirishima states worriedly.

"Y-Yeah it's very unusual for h-her to j-just disappear..." Tamaki replies.

"Well, what do you guys think happened to her huh?" Katsuki replies, sounding annoyed.

"Well I think-" Kirishima gets cut off due to his phone ringing.

"Yeah? What's up?" He answers his phone.

"Mhm...." Kirishima nods and Tamaki looks at Bakugou, who just shrugs.

"Alright, I'll get the boys." Kirishima hangs up and walks to the other two males who look at him in confusion.

"Villain attack... c'mon we gotta go it's really urgent they said."

*Normal Pov*

"Can I release the Noumu?" Shigaraki asks Deku while I watch as Twice and Toga goof off, Quinn stares daggers at Twice, Dabi smoking a cigarette, and Shiggy is antsy while awaiting Dekus' answer.