Chapter 13

"Morning girls!" Deku exclaims walking into the main room, but then he stops eyeing Toga.

"Toga, act normal or else they will know!" I whisper to her and she groans.

"This hangover is a bitch..." she sits up and yawns.

"Stay up late?" Deku asks, raising his eyebrow, and looking at me.

"Yep!" I say grinning.

"Well you better sleep tonight..." he warns and I nod.

"Of course! Duh, why wouldn't I?" I ask, laughing nervously.

Toga elbows me and I yelp.

"Well, Kara and I are gonna hang out!" Toga exclaims, dragging me away to an empty room and closing the door.

Dabi chuckles as me and her pass him.

"That was close!" I exclaimed looking at Toga who nods.

"Yeah! We need to be careful," she states looking at the door.

Toga and I finish talking and both walk into the main room.

"Ah! You're back!" both Izu and Quinn exclaim in unison.

"Oh, hi!" me and Toga exclaim in unison.

"Well... imma head to my room!" Toga exclaims before walking off.

"Me too!" I say before scurrying off. Not noticing the look that Izu gave me.

"Geez, that was close..." I mutter to myself sitting down at the desk in my and Izu's room.

A few moments pass and I am wrapped up in a book, unaware of the fact that Izuku had carefully opened the door, snuck into the room, and slowly and carefully closed the door.

"What the hell?!" I yell at the book, even more, unaware of the fact that he was standing right behind me.

"Oh, Doll~..."

I flinch when suddenly the chair spins around and I'm face to face with Izu.

"Uh- um- y-yes Izu?" I ask, glancing up at him.

He smirks and looks down at me.

"Well... I wanna know why you and Toga were acting so weird in the common room?"

I gulp as he finishes his sentence.

"Weird? What do you m-mean?" I ask, mentally scolding myself for the stutter.

"You know what I mean..." he narrows his eyes at me.

"I- um still don't know what you're talking about..." I look down, feigning innocence.

I hear him chuckle before he suddenly grabs my chin forcing me to look at him.

"You really shouldn't lie to me Doll..." he states, and my face turns red.

"L-Lie? M-Me? I'm not-'' I look down slightly, and the mid-sentence he jerks my chin up cutting me off.

"I gave you a chance to tell me... but since you won't I'll tell you..." he crouches down in front of me with a devilish look in his eye.

"Dabi may have told me that he found you and Toga at a club..." he trails off and I gulp.

"I didn't believe him at first... MY Doll at a club... it sounds crazy." he looks at me.

"Izu- I um..." I trail off and he shakes his head, chuckling.

"I believe him now... only because I found a rather short dress in the laundry.'' He gets up and walks to the bathroom and comes back out holding the dress I was wearing the night before.

"You didn't wear this without me did you?" He narrows his eyes, holding up the dress.

"I-" I stand up and bolt to the bedroom door.

I open it partially only for it to suddenly slam closed.

I turn around only to see both of his arms on either side of my head pinning me to the door.

"Eek! I-Izu!" I yelp, startled, resulting in a chuckle from him.

Not the Kabedon!

I'm trapped!

"So you did, hmmm?" he grins as I look everywhere but at him.

"Y-Yeah... so what if I did... what are you gonna do about it huh?" I retort back, crossing my arms, and looking at him, causing him to chuckle.

"What have I told you about being sassy Doll~?" he asks, standing up straight and bringing his arms to his sides, as he backs up a little.

"I don't know..." I reply quickly, walking to the desk.

"I said not to be sassy..."

I roll my eyes and scoff.

"I'll be sassy if I want to, and there is nothing you can do about it!" I turn around, cross my arms, and glare at him.

"Oh? Is that so...?" he asks with a sudden darkness filling his eyes.

"Yeah, it is and you will get over it." I retort back, sitting in the chair and turning it towards the desk.

"Now if you will excuse me I was-" I'm cut off by the chair getting quickly turned around.