Chapter 6

*Normal Pov*

I wake up in a panic but find that I am unable to move.

“W-where am I?” I ask aloud looking around.

The room I was in was obviously lived in but the walls were tattered and there wasn't much furniture.

I see a big bed in the middle of the room and as I am looking at it I hear a door open.

“Ah, I see you are awake Doll~” I hear a male's voice and sense footsteps approaching behind me.

“What do you want from me?” I ask with a demanding tone only causing him to laugh.

“You're as feisty as I remember Kara..” he sighs pacing behind me.

“Who are you? And how- how do you know my name?” I ask, mentally scolding myself for the stutter.

“Same reason why you know me…” The male replies walking from behind me but staying far enough to where I can’t see his face. 

“I know everything about you Doll~” he sighs before continuing.

“I’m surprised you don’t know who I am yet…” he pauses again, taking a few steps forward revealing his face and my eyes widen.

“Kara-Chan~”

It’s him, he is actually alive, I can’t believe it, it’s…

“I-Izuku?” I ask even though I already know the answer.

He gasps excitedly running up to me and cupping my face in his hands.

“You do remember me! Oh I'm so glad!”

His thumb traces my cheek as I look away from him causing him to frown.

I shy away from his touch, and he looks down at me in confusion.

“What's wrong, Doll?” he backs up and looks at me with worry.

“You're alive… you've been alive this whole time? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!” I yell, trying to choke back the tears but the tears start streaming down my cheeks.

“What's worse is that you're a villain.” I scoff, glaring at him.

“I- you don't understand, let me explain….” he trails off looking at me.

“I don't want to hear it, Izuku! Why didn't you ever come back? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HEROES TOGETHER!” I yell at him causing him to snap.

“THE HEROES ARE LIARS!” he yells running up to me, grabbing me by the throat, and squeezing tightly.

I let out a strangled breath and he lets go a little.

I welcome the air into my lungs with open arms.

“They make you believe everything is alright, when in reality…. It's not!” he releases me, backing up, laughing a maniacal laugh.

He stops laughing and looks at me.

“The heroes are flawed, like any other normal person.” He walks behind me,

“You know… Kacchan is flawed too~” he murmurs in my ear.

My eyes widen in disbelief.

“No, Katsuki-Kun is not!” I quickly blurt out, and this causes him to laugh.

“You don’t know him as I do… you have not seen what he's done to kids, what he's done to me…” 

He walks in front of me and turns his back to me lifting up his shirt revealing a scar.