Chapter 16

"So what exactly are we doing?" I ask Izu slightly confused and he grins.

Suddenly he pulls out an envelope and hands it to me.

"What is this?" I ask, looking at it.

"Open it." he tells me and I comply, opening the envelope.

Inside is a paper that says 'instructions'.

Swiftly I read over them and laugh.

"What's so funny???" Izu asks, confused as I finish laughing.

"You expect us to infiltrate a hero party? And you expect me not to get recognized??" I snort out in disbelief.

"Well yeah..." He mutters under his breath and I let out another laugh.

"How in the name of All might, do you suppose we do that???" I ask him dumbfounded and now it's his turn to laugh.

"I've got someone don't worry about a thing~" he purrs out with a wink and I shrug looking forwards.

"Wait, you said this is a longer mission... this is only one night-" I suddenly blurt out and I hear him chuckle a bit.

"It is a longer mission, this is our first order of the mission though. Apparently, Mr. Chisaki doesn't want us to know all the details at once...." he explains and I nod.

"And who is this 'Mr. Chisaki'?" I ask confused, as to which Izu huffs in frustration.

"You ask too many questions..." he mutters, glancing at me, only to turn his attention back to the road.

"That doesn't answer my question..." I state bluntly looking at him.

"He is the higher-up or my boss." he states and I nod.

"Wait I thought you were the boss-" I blink in confusion.

Suddenly Izu reaches over and ruffles my hair.

"You sure do have the curiosity of a Kitten~" he purrs out and I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"To fix your confusion, I am the league's boss, but Mr. Chisaki is my boss." he explains and I listen.

"He basically tells me what to do when it comes to bringing down the heroes." he finishes and I finally understand what he is saying.

"Oh, so he is my boss's boss in a way?" I ask and he nods.

"Anywho we are here so let's go meet Ms. Moriyama!" He chirps getting out of the car which I follow.

"Ah! Deku It's so nice to see you again!" As I walk in the door I hear a cheerful voice and I watch Izu get swept up in a hug to which I frown.

"It's nice to see you too Alana!" Izu chirps back and I walk up and grab his arm feeling an unwanted sense of jealousy.

"Oh! Who might this cutie be?" The female asks him and I take in her appearance.

She has curly hair with these vibrant streaks of color, her eyes were blue and she seemed like she would be the motherly type.

"This is Kara Lynn~ she is the newest member of the league, and she is my girlfriend!"

I smile when he says the last part very cheerfully.

"It's so nice to meet you, Kara! How long have you known Izu?" Alana asks and I smile.

"Since we were kids! How about you?" I respond and ask with a curious look.

"Oh well it's two years now..." she responds with a smile to which I frown.