All my love, Li

Hello! Thank you for reading the final book for the seniors series. Yes po. Senior with a S. Seniors. Hindi po senior highschool, senior high or senior series. Sana natapos n'yo po 'yong lima na seniors na ang tawag sa kanila! Haha! pls.

Anyway, thank you for being here! At first, the whole seniors series was not really serious. It was a series to hold some of my senior high memories. I never thought it will reach this far. And it is all thanks to you! Grabe. Mahal ko kayo, mas higit pa sa lahat ng nabuong I love you ng mga characters dito.

I always have doubts with my crafts. Until I've realized that these are all unpolished drafts. I could do better in my next craft-and if I didn't do better, it only means I still have to do more crafts in order to create better stories. Keep going until you can finally smile and say to yourself that you finally made it! That's my current goal- to do better and to keep writing.

BOC was somehow like COT. It isn't for everyone. And honestly, I think I stretched the plot a bit too much because I couldn't let go of the characters (hence the 50 chapters) but I really have to let them go now. I also think like COT, this would need a lot of editing. I would edit it in my available time. Thanks for the patience! Bitin din talaga siya. Babawi na lang siguro ulit po ako sa special chapters, if I have the time.

The lessons here are scattered but I hope as a woman, you'll know that your worth will never be based on the rulers or scale of others-particularly of the society. You will always be more than how they view you.

And also, women and men are created to be equals. No one is superior or inferior.

Etienne is vague as a character hence I had a hard time in his POV because even his thoughts are full of mist. And I prefer it to be that way. He will always be a mystery to me too, as his writer.

Lavender is one of the frustrating female leads that I have. Minsan napapa-??? Na lang din ako sa kan'ya. Haha! But she's also the one who showed me that character development is vital for characters.
Thank you so much to my love, revelwanderer for being my constant support and letting me use her name. Love ka namin ni Etienne!

Thank you for the reading threads (Yes, binabasa ko po sila.), for the fan arts, and for the over all support for my stories. Please don't be shy to approach me! I do try my best to reply. Lavyu, Alliviates!

Do you have any message for BOC?

Five out of five stories are finally completed. A series about senior highschool students navigating their lifes are now fulfilled. And this is me, alluringli, a writer who wrote them to serve as comfort for those incoming senior highschool, to those who's currently in senior high and those who have missed their shs years is finally saying goodbye to this series.

For now ;)

All of my love,
Li

P.S. Joke lang pala na kaya ko na bitawan ang BOC. Euan, Caer and Snyder will have their stories as well. You'll see them again! Yey!

Not the final covers and those are not the titles ~

theend