~chapter seventy~

Hello, everyone!

First off, I'm so sorry for updating late. I just couldn't find the time to update on time, since I just moved.

And secondly, thank you all so much for over 100k reads! That's such a high number :O

Oh, and this chapter is longer, since it'll be the end of the Red Light District arc!!

Anyways, enjoy this chapter!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

Tanjiro had managed to throw the Demon back, even sticking a poisoned kunai into his shoulder, causing the Demon to lose his ability to move for a few seconds. Taking this chance, he raised his black colored sword high into the air, slicing down at Gyutaro's neck.

Panicking, Daki stood up on the roof, calling out to her brother. "Onii-chan! This can't be happening! Your head can't get cut off by someone like that!" Then, in the next second, someone was right in front of her.

Daki glared at (Y/N), saying: "You again." Taking in a deep breath, (Y/N) focused on her attack, knowing fully well that if she missed this one, then everything would be over. Daki reacted quickly, her obi moving to attack (Y/N) before her blade could reach her.

Suddenly, the sound of thunder could be heard, followed by Zenitsu appearing in between the two, easily cutting through the obi pieces in order to protect (Y/N). Daki lost no time in trying to counter attack, this time aiming at Zenitsu.

He used his signature breathing style, but this time, faster. Lightning Breathing, First Form, Thunderclap and Flash, God Speed. Without Daki ever seeing the attack, Zenitsu had managed to get a bit of a cut into her neck.

Tanjiro, however, was struggling greatly to cut Gyutaro's neck. Gyutaro even had enough control of his body to create blood sickles that were pushing his blade and Tanjiro away. Having successfully pushed the young Demon Slayer back, Gyutaro yelled: "You brat!"

He began counter attacking Tanjiro, until his sickle was eventually stopped. Their eyes widened at who was wielding one sword in his hand, while the other was in his mouth. It was Uzui, immediately starting attack Gyutaro.

He called out: "The score is complete! We're gonna win!" What he meant with score is an analysis of Gyutaro's movements, as well as blind spots. But thanks to his injuries, he couldn't even aim for the Demon's neck. He had to leave that part for Tanjiro.

While doing his best to counter Gyutaro's attacks, Uzui received a bunch of injuries, one even slicing one of his eyes, rendering it useless immediately. "Uzui-san!" called Tanjiro, his voice filled with worry for the Hashira.

He, however, ignored the pain for a bit longer, yelling: "Don't stop! Go!" And so, Tanjiro jumped up, ready to slice the Demon's neck. Gyutaro raised his sickle into the air, cutting through the bottom of Tanjiro's mouth in the process. Tanjiro didn't stop at that. Instead, he continued his attack, managing to cut into his neck partly.

"I'll dice you to shreds before you even get a chance to cut my head off!" yelled Daki, trying her all to defeat Zenitsu. Just as she thought she had it, (Y/N) jumped into action, reflecting the obi with her sword, causing her to drop it in the process. Unluckily, it bounced straight from the roof, falling out of her reach.