~chapter eighty-three~

3rd Person Pov:

"Keep it up, girl! Just a little more. Aww, what's wrong?" asked the Demon with the leaf weapon, clearly toying around with Nezuko, who tried to attack him. The staff Demon, irritated at what he was seeing, said: "Just tear her apart already. You're pissing me off here."

Laughing, the other Demon said: "Hands off! This girl's mine! You and Aizetsu can just screw off!" Aizetsu, the Demon with the spear, said: "I'll finish her off." He tried to pull his weapon out of Genya's stomach, but noticed that he couldn't.

With blood flowing down his chin, Genya held his gun up, grinning widely. "I'm your opponent here, bud." Then, without hesitating even a second, he pulled the trigger, shooting the Demon's head clean off.

However, the Demon didn't die just yet. And, much to Genya's disliking, he managed to finally pull his weapon out of Genya, causing more and more blood to spill. The head of the Demon reattached itself as Genya spat blood, sinking to his knees.

"Not dying immediately is quite painful." said the Demon, glaring at the heavily injured Demon Slayer. He continued: "I aimed for your vital points so you could die quickly. But you didn't die since I left my spear in your body, huh? But now you can die in... Hm?"

He stopped himself from talking, having noticed that Genya was reciting some strange words. "...In Sravasti, in the Jeta Grove, in Anathapindada's park, along with a great assembly of twelve."

"What? The Amida Sutra? That's one devout man there." spoke the Demon, to which the one with the staff said: "But he's probably alive, so smash his head, Aizetsu!" Sighing, Aizetsu readied his weapon, saying: "I know, I know. Don't mouth off at me. I'll feel my sorrow surface."

With that, he tried to hit Genya, only for said male to vanish from their view, suddenly appearing behind the spear Demon. Genya had his sword readied, yelling: "I'll cut you again and again until you die! Fucking shitty bug!"

Aizetsu simply dodged a bit to the side, and the Demon with the staff attacked Genya, electrocuting him. While falling to the ground, Genya aimed his gun, shooting the wrist of the staff Demon into pieces.

The spear Demon swung his weapon at the already injured Demon Slayer, slamming him into the wall. The third Demon present, the one that was fighting Nezuko, grinned widely at the fight that was currently happening next to him.

He let out a hearty laugh, saying: "Aww, dang. Those guys look like they're having fun. I'm done with you." And with those few words, the Demon kicked straight through Nezuko's chest, proud of what he did to her.

"Seiki!" he called, "After I wring her arms and legs off, stab her with the staff. Then electrocute her until she can't move." Scoffing, the staff Demon, named Seiki, said: "That was my plan from the beginning."

Karaku, the Demon with the leaf weapon, harshly grabbed Nezuko's right arm, starting to rip it off. However, Nezuko didn't want to just let him have his way. So, she quickly kicked his chin, easily destroying parts of the Demon's head.

Her blood splattered onto him, and she set it on fire, causing more and more damage. She even managed to steal his weapon, and twist her own body in a way that ripped the enemy Karaku's leg off.

"What are you doing, you fucking moron?!" asked Seiki, not believing that Nezuko was seemingly about to win this very brutal fight. Nezuko rose the leaf weapon up into the air, before bringing it back down, sending her opponent flying just like he had done to her comrades before. She tried the same with the staff Demon, but he was faster to act than her. He pierced her neck with his staff, sending heavy electric shocks through Nezuko's body.

"All were great arhats well-known to the assembly. Among them were elder Sariputra, mahamaudgalyayana, mahakasyapa, mahakatyayana..." said Genya, trying to catch his breath. The spear Demon, Aizetsu, asked: "You're still alive? How? What the hell are you...?"

Chuckling lowly, the Demon Slayer grinned, saying: "Do you wanna know? My name is Genya Shinazugawa. Remember that. That's the name of the guy who'll kill you right here, bastard!"

Having finally figured out a way to get back to his comrade and his sister, Tanjiro stabbed the flying Demon, pushing its light body back and into the wall of the house the others were currently in. The wall of the house broke, and Tanjiro fell inside, his eyes immediately widening at what he was seeing.

"Nezuko! Stop!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, immediately charging at Sekido. Creating another staff, the Demon said: "Dammit. First Karaku, and now Urogi. The hell are they even doing? Every single thing is pissing me off."

He went to stab Tanjiro with the staff, but the young Demon Slayer was prepared. He had taken one of the claw's of the flying Demon with him, successfully blocking the lightning strikes from activating, as the Demon could not attack his own cells.

Tanjiro then went to slash the Demon's face in half, aiming specifically for the tongue, knowing that the Demon's recovery would slow down a little. Using the same tactic as before, he used the claw of Urogi to hold onto the stadd that was stuck in Nezuko.

He tried to pry it out of her, only to notice his mistake a second too late. The other Demon, Sekido, had recovered quicker than he thought, and stabbed his neck with the second staff. Tanjiro's body was slammed onto the ground, and, luckily, the staff didn't kill him.

Glancing upwards, he saw that Nezuko had successfully held onto the weapon, keeping it from injuring her dear older brother. Then, she set him on fire with her own Blood Demon Art.

"An annoying technique!" called Sekido, obviously not liking the sudden pain. "Nezuko..." trailed Tanjiro off, impressed that her blood actually worked on them. Suddenly, Karaku reappeared, holding another leaf weapon.

With a wide grin, he said: "Hot damn, that looks fun! Lemme join you guys!" He slammed the leaf downwards, hitting the siblings from above, causing them to be fall to the ground. The pressure was incredibly high, and eventually, the ground broke, causing the two of them to fall through, passing out. "Now, time to end this." said Sekido, hitting his staff on the ground.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

www.zerochan.net/2668026