Chapter Three

Louis P.O.V

"Girls, I'm home." Mom yelled in the living room where we could hear the TV going and giggles all over. "Mom? Is Louis here?" Lottie yelled. "Yes, Lots I am here." I stated walking into the living room. "Boo!" All the girls jumped off the couch and ran towards me. "We missed you." Fizzy said. "I have only been gone for a few months girls." I said. "Yeah a lot of long months." The twins said in unison. "Okay girls leave Louis be so that he can go unpack his things." My stepdad, David, said to the girls. "Thank you so much for letting me move into your beautiful home." I told my stepdad. "Louis William Tomlinson! There will be no thanking him for letting his son move into the house that brings this family together." Mom yelled seeming very upset. "Sorry mom." I said getting up and giving her a kiss on the head. "Why don't you take him to his room?" David asked mom. "Yeah sure." Mom said grabbing my hand and dragging me up the stairs. "This will be your room." She says stepping into the first room on the right. "Wow!" Was all I could say because it was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. "I know right, I will let you get settled and I will come up in about two or three hours to get you so that we can go out for dinner." Mom says as she started to walk out of the room.

This room is amazing when you first walk in there is a California king sized bed. But when you walk into the room you see a fifty-inch flat screen TV attached to the wall but under the TV is a beautiful fireplace. Then there was two nightstands and a dresser closer to my bed. I just keep looking around and see a full-length mirror guessing that is on the back of a door I go over forward said mirror and I was right because it was a door. But I wasn't ready to see what it really was, it was a bathroom, but not just any bathroom a four-piece bathroom. There was a tub big enough for six people and it had water jets.

I walk back out into my room and see another door I walk towards it but as I open it Lottie comes running in looking very upset.

"Boo can we talk." She asked. "Sure." I said. "Are you going to leave again because I missed you and mom would cry most nights saying that she was a bad person?" She asked dragging me over to the window seat. "No Lots I will not be leaving any time soon." I told her cuddling her close to me. "Kids were leaving." Mom yelled.