Chapter Thirty-Three

Louis P.O.V

I woke up feeling terrible my throat hurts, I couldn't move, I felt like I was going to die and there was nothing that I could do. I tried to sit up but was pushed back down by a woman in scrubs. I was at a hospital, man I felt sick to my stomach. I then bolted upright and ran to the bathroom throwing up everything in my body. The nurse brought me back to the bed and handed me a glass of water then she started talking to me.

"Louis, what do you remember before waking up?" she asked me. "I remember paying for my hotel room." I said trying to remember what happened to lead me to being in a hospital room. "Mr. Tomlinson, you were found in an alleyway, naked. We took a rape sample and there was semen inside of you. Mr. Tomlinson, did you have sexual intercourse before you came here?" she asked me and I really didn't know, I ran away from the boys and I don't know anyone in this town so why would I have sex. "I don't remember having sex with anyone." I said and she nodded writing it down on the clipboard. "Your mom and a few boys are here; do you want me to let them in." She asked. "NO!" I yelled. "were they the ones that hurt you?" she asked me seriously. "No, they are my boyfriends, or where my boyfriends, they are moving to New York City after graduation and leaving me here." I said. "do you want me to send your mother in." she asked looking at me with sympathy. "Yes please." I said and next thing I know my mother is running into my room crying running right for me. "baby boy!" she climbed into bad and I just cuddled into her side and cried, over what I don't know.

I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know I am waking up to the smell of eggs making me want to throw up, so I ran into the bathroom and did just that and a doctor was by my side in a matter of minutes.

"Mr. Tomlinson, your mother told us of your condition. She thinks that you may be pregnant." the doctor said after I was settled in the bed. "I totally forgot that I was the 35% of males who could get pregnant." "It's okay, would you like it if I ran some tests?" he asked, and I nodded my head.

he took samples of my blood and urine saying that the test would be done anywhere between half an hour and an hour and a half. I was willing to wait that long. I knew that I need the boys in here when I got the results back.

"Mom, can you go get the boys. I want to talk to them before the results come." I said and she just nodded and when into the waiting area to retrieve them well I held tightly onto my belly just to protect it from the outside world.

"Boo!" Harry said running into the room he was about to jump on my bed, but I stopped him. "Sit." I said pointing to the chairs and couch all around the room. "What's going on Kitten?" Zayn asked. "I am going to tell you right now that if you are going to go to New York without me then I want you to break up with me." I said very seriously, and Liam just laughed going and pulling out the envelope and handing it to me. I just look at him questioning and he says, "open it." and I do only to find a recording contract. "what is this?" I asked. "Lou, a record label in New York City wants us as a band." This was our way of asking you to move with us.

then the door opened, and the doctor walked in.