Chapter Forty-Four

Harry P.O.V

I woke up to screaming I was in bed and there was no one around so I jumped out of bed and ran down the hall to see Liam passed out on the floor with a big bruise on the side of his head, I keep walking because I have three more to find. I walk down the stairs and find Niall and Zayn sitting in the middle of the living room tied up to one another with guys pointing guns at their heads but, the guys didn't see me so I went looking for my pregnant boyfriend, and once I walked into the kitchen I see him lying on the floor next to a man who's holding my babies, my twins whispering into Louis 'ear. I was so scared and next thing I know I hear three-gun shots go off in the house and two bodies hit the floor. Someone just killed my boys, someone killed Liam, Zayn, and Niall and then I was sitting here watching Louis bleed out while a ban was walking out the kitchen door and leaving. I just lost everyone.

Liam P.O.V

I woke up to Harry screaming in his sleep we were all trying to wake him up, but he wouldn't no matter what we did. Soon Louis started crying and kissed Harry on the lips which woke him up right away. He looked at all our faces and then Louis' belly and then broke down crying. We were all worried because he hasn't acted like this since before, we all got together. I was nervous and Louis looked like he was scared to death, but he just held onto Harry like nothing could pull them apart. Soon, Louis pulled away and kissed Harry's tears away and we all sat around both of them.

Finally, Louis spoke, "Hazza, what happened? Tell me about your dream." Louis wasn't asking he was demanding. "I woke up to Louis screaming but I was alone. I got out of bed to see where you all were." Harry said and another tear ran down his face. "We're here babe." I said kissing his head. He took a breath and continued, "I walked out of the bedroom to find Liam on the floor knocked out with a bruise on the side of your head. I went to go find help and I found Zayn and
Niall tied up in the living room with two men standing above them. I got to the kitchen without being noticed and that is where I found Louis..." this is where he started crying now more than ever, he was crying so hard that he couldn't breathe. "Hazza, do you feel that?" Louis asked placing Harry's hand on his chest, "Fellow the beat of my heart with your breathing." And soon Harry was tired and told me he wanted to sleep. We soon all agreed to a nap before we go meet Louis mother for Lunch.

We were soon meeting Louis mom at the diner for lunch. She must miss her baby because it's been about a week since our graduation party.

"Mommy!" Louis says wobbling into her arms and tearing up from not seeing her in a while, well a week. "Louis baby, look at you, you're glowing, and I love it." Jay said after kissing his cheeks. "Thanks momma." Louis said while blushing, while Jay stepped up to give each of us a hug and a kiss on the check. We sat down and talked for a while until Jay asked, "Have you thought of any names?" "No not really mom, but we better get to thinking right now." Louis said. "Well, I better get going. I love you baby, and you boy keep taking care of my son and Grandbabies." Jay said giving each of us a hug goodbye.

After a long car ride home and carrying Louis up to the bedroom he woke up when we all laid around him and the first words out of his mouth were, "What should we name the boys?"