Chapter Nineteen

"Were losing him." Test 4 (Sacrifice) Passed

Louis P.O.V

"You were fighting to go back to your boys and you got the courage to learn to trust the people around you, you learned to protect and save the ones you love and you sacrificed your time to wake up so that you could be with your boys quicker. No, you are not dead. Talking back to me was your final test because you sacrificed being able to become an angel to stay somewhere where you never wanted to be until you met those four boys, Louis all the angels here are proud of you and will be guiding you on your life journey." then angel said but then another voice was heard over top of his and I was finally being pulled back to reality. "Lou, please honey. I love you and I know that I wasn't there for you for all the time that your father put you through hell, but I will be here for you for the rest of my life." I hear my mother say.

My mother, the woman that I wished would always come back and protect me did something so much more, she brought me to a place where I was shown love.

"Look!" one of the boys yelled and everyone gasped seeing that my heart started beating at a normal beat once again. I then opened my life to see a doctor looking at me, "you have a wonderful family out there Mr. Tomlinson." He stated. I looked up and see my mother who happens to be pregnant?? As well as my sisters, my stepdad, and the boys who all had tears running down their face, "Hi" I mumbled.