Chapter Twenty-Six

Liam P.O.V

It has been a week since the incident at school and Louis gave his testament. We have a court date set for a month from now where Louis will have to go in front of a jury and tell them what happened, and they have his phone and clothes from that day in evidence. Today is the day of our date and the boys and I have come together to think of the perfect date set up for Louis. He is still staying with us in Anne's house and it is amazing getting to see him and being able to snuggle with him on the couch watching movies every night.

"Mom. We're going to set up the date for tonight. Louis is still sleeping. Give him this note for me." Harry said giving him a folded up pink piece of paper. "Okay boys." Anne said giving each of us a kiss on the cheek as we each walked out the front door.

Louis P.O.V

I walked up and looked at my alarm clock to see a sticky note on the clock. I sat up and grabbed the sticky note.

Boo, the boys and I are on our way to set up our date for tonight. Go through today like you would any other day and we will see you after school. With Kisses, Hazza

I then stick it in the drawer and get up to go to the closet that is on the other side of the room, but when I open the door there was another stick note on the inside.

Lou, we already have an outfit picked out for you. It's in the bathroom, Go take a shower and sing while washing your hair like you always do. And, like we love. With Love, Liam

I go into the bathroom and stripped off my pajamas and got in the shower and like the note said I sang to the top of my lungs while washing my hair and when I got out of the shower I get dress and open the cabinet that holds my medication, but when I pulled down the orange bottle I saw another pink sticky note on top of the bottle.

Love, these pills help make you happy and less depressed and scared. Well you are our Happy pill. you mean the world to us and we will show you just how much. Go to the kitchen and eat the pancakes in the microwave, Hazza made them. All the happy smile, Zayn

I did as the note told me to do, I go down and get the warm pancakes out of the microwave and sit at the breakfast bar with my song book and look through the drawings that I've been working on since I've been staying here. I drew a picture of each of the guys, Separately. (Picture above is the drawings) I then go to look at the song that the boys and I were working on in another notebook, and I found yet another sticky note stuck in the pocket.

When are you ever going to stop, eating and writing at the same time? Time for school Honey. Get your stuff ready and ask Anne for a ride, Best Hugs, Niall.

I put both my books and my sketchbook into my bag before I find Anne by the front door waiting to take me to school like normal. I walked out to the car to find yet another sticky note.

there are going to be fewer of these notes by the time you get to school babe. But that doesn't mean we don't care. now put in the cd right beside you and jam out to it. Ed Sheeran is always the best. <3, US.

I scrabbled to put in the cd into the system so that I can hear the voice that is Ed. I was singing to the top of my lungs listening to Ed. Anne pulled up to the school and I went to get out of the car, but Anne stopped me.

"Louis. She said grabbing onto my arm and I stopped trying to get out of the car and looked back at her. "Yes Anne?" I asked sitting back in the seat of the car listening to what she is about to say to me. "I know the boys care about you so deeply. And, I don't want them getting hurt so please tell me right now if you have bad intentions with my boys." Anne stated which made me feel like a bad person. "Anne, I was broken before I moved here. My dad hated me because I was gay, everyone at school harassed me and would wish me death but when I moved in with my mom, I knew that something good was going to come out of it. Harry was the one to first talk to me and at first, I was intimidated because look at him he is beautiful and then the others started talking to me and I was even more intimidated. I was scared that they were going to hurt me. And, me being stupid I ended up hurting them by going on a date with Michael who just wanted a date for shits and giggles with the other guys. I fell in love with them before I even met Michael, but I was scared so I hid my feelings and tried to move on. But, knowing that I hurt them by lying to them makes me feel like an even bigger loser." I said as a tear ran down my face, but Anne was there to whip it away. "Louis this is for you." She said handing me another pink note and kissed me on the check before I got out of the car. I walked into the building and to my first class which was music, so I sat in my normal set and the boys weren't here. So, I pulled out the note and read it.

Lou, Darling, we aren't going to be in school today but like we said in an earlier note go on like it's any other day. Sit where your normally would, eat what you normal eat, read what you normally read. You do you Boo. See you soon <3, Us.

I smile at the note as Mr. Keith walked into the class and I realized today is the day that we are meant to sing our song to the class and the boys, and I were meant to go first. "Okay, first up, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson." Mr. Keith said pulling out the TV. "Um, Mr. Keith. the boys aren't here, and I forgot the song on my desk at home." I said as Mr. Keith kept on pull out the TV. "Actually, the boys told me that they wouldn't be here and gave me this DVD and told me it was your song.?" he said putting the DVD in and hit play.

The video started with the five of us sitting in the music room with Niall playing the guitar then playing out through my experience with the boys and how we met and what they went through while I was in the hospital then they our voices were heard.

There's no one in town I know

You gave us some place to go

I never said thank you for that

I thought I might get one more chance

What would you think of me now

So lucky, So strong, So proud?

I never said thank you for that

Now I'll never have a chance

May angels lead you in

Hear you me my friends

On sleepless roads, the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

So what would you think of me now

So lucky, So strong, So proud?

I never said thank you for that

Now I'll never have a chance

May angels lead you in

Hear you me my friends

On sleepless roads, the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

And if you were with me tonight

I'd sing to you just one more time

A song for a heart so big,

God wouldn't let it live

May angels lead you in

Hear you me my friends

On sleepless roads, the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

Hear you me my friends

On sleepless roads, the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

On sleepless roads, the sleepless go

May angels lead you in

everyone in the room was dead silence, watching the video with curiosity. I looked around and there was tears in many people's eyes. I then look back at the screen to see the boys sitting in the den they were all there but me.

"We made this video for you Louis, we knew you wouldn't remember that the assignment was do today so we stayed up all week and finished it in time for you. We wanted you to see what you what we went through well you weren't around, what we want in a relationship, that we want you." Harry said into the video camera. "Louis it may have only been a short time that we all have known each other but you mean the absolute world to us." Liam said.