Chapter Thirty-Two

Louis P.O.V

I just checked into my hotel room and I was going for a walk, it was almost 4 am and I know that my mother knows that I am gone by now because the babies wake up in the middle of the night, anywhere between 2 and 4 in the morning. I find a payphone and call my mom just to tell her that I am alright and that she doesn't need to report me missing or kidnapped.

"Hello?" my mom asks in desperation. "Mommy." I say as a tear ran down my face. "Louis, where are you. What is going on. Are you ok? Baby please come home..." my mom was pleading. "I can't mom. I can't come back after what I heard." I said remembering the words so clearly. "Louis what are you talking about." My mother demanded me and answer. "Mom, they all have big dreams in New York City and I'm not in that dream. Though my dream was to follow them and love them." I said as more tears ran down my face. "Louis they love you, just come home, or tell me where you are, and I'll come get you." mom said. "I can't mom. tell them goodbye for me. tell the girls I love them." I said then hung up.

Out of nowhere I hear slow clapping and my dad comes out for the darkness of an alleyway.

"How did you know where I was?" I asked. "Oh, Louis, Louis, Louis. Naive little Louis. what did you think that the group of fags was going to love you and promise you the world? you are nothing and always will be..." He pulled me into the ally and there were more men standing there, "Louis, you put away my best costumers so now I need to make up that money somehow." then it all clicked and I tried to run but he threw me at the buff guys standing across from him. "Have fun"

Jay P.O.V

My baby is out there cold and alone and thinks that the boys don't love him. why would he think that? I walk out of the kitchen and into the living-room where they were all sitting wondering where Louis is with a police officer sitting in a chair talking about how there is no evidence showing that he was kidnapped and that we can't state he's missing until after forty-eight hours of him being gone. Once the police officer left, I asked them why Louis thought that they were going to run away to New York without him.

"What do you mean he thinks that were going to leave him to go to New York?" Zayn asked. "Louis called while I was in the kitchen and told me that you boy where going to go be big in New York City while he was going to be nothing here." I stated. "That means he didn't open the envelope?" Niall asked looking at the boys in panic. "What envelope?" I asked very calmly. "We pulled some strings and got Ellen to see our music video, and she thought it was so amazing that she sent it to some major recording labels and with a little help from our music teacher Mr. Keith, we got a recording contract. She sent me the email telling us the news I told her to have them send us the contract and that was when she told me that she would give it to us in person if Louis would agree to being a guest on the show, so naturally we did the show and she gave him the envelope. With my grades, I could get into collage anywhere. Zayn had a scholarship handed to him from Julliard school since Ninth grade because of his music skills as well as his hands-on art skills. Niall is going to be running a restaurant that was left to him by some distant cousin he never really knew about and Harry is going to be the chef there. We were going to propose to Louis tomorrow, well today really but, we don't know where he is." Liam said.

We sat there and sat there until we heard the phone in the kitchen ring again, I got up and ran to the kitchen and answering it, "Hello?" "Yes, we are trying to get into contact with the parents of Louis William Tomlinson." a professional voice said on the other end. "I am his mother, is everything ok?" I asked getting scared. "I'm afraid not mam. Louis was found unconscious, naked in an alleyway. We believe he was raped." At those words I dropped the phone and just started crying, Harry picked up the phone and got what hospital he was in. But I was the only one that knew about his conditions Harry just wanted to see him.