Chapter Twenty

Niall P.O.V

His heartbeat started to go back to a normal pace and then the doctor said something in his direction and next thing I know Louis is looking at us and says, "Hi." to which I ran to him as tears ran down my face. I as well as the other boys jumped onto his bed as he giggled. "Louis..." Jay said walking up to her son. "Mommy, your pregnant?" Louis asked. "Yes, boo. I am and there's twins. One boy and another little girl." Jay stated. "How long was I out?" Louis asked looking around the room and cuddled into Harry's side. "Well the day you showed up to the hospital was when I found out, and I was two months along and now I'm going on to six months boo." Jay stated. "I've been out of it for four months?" Louis asked shocked. "Yes, you have." Zayn said snuggling into Louis chest.

A few hours went by with my family and the boys keeping me company, but then the police were in my room. "I'm sorry to interrupt. Mr. Tomlinson, I know that you just woke up, but we need to know what happened so that it doesn't happen again." The police officer stated. "I didn't try to end my life if that's what anyone in this room thinks." Louis stated acting kind of made about the police being there. "Mr. Tomlinson, we know that you were forced. We just need the details and who tried to hurt you." The police officer said. "I don't wanna talk." Louis said as a tear ran down his face. "why don't you give him until tomorrow and let us talk to him." Zayn said quietly. "Ok, but we will need you at the station before noon if we are to arrest the people that did this to him." the police officer said then walked out the door.

"Thank you, guys." Louis whispered. "What are you thanking us for Lou?" Harry asked kissing his head. "For loving me when you know that I'm broken." Louis stated. "Louis, everyone's broken in their own little way." Liam said giving me a grin, I know that I've heard that before but... The first day of school when we met in the hall. "Liam thank you. You saved me; you all have. Liam, I know you were the one to catch me before I fell from the roof. Thank you. The future would have been hard for you without Zayn and I." Louis said, and we all looked confused, well besides Zayn.

"Zayn, what is Louis talking about?" I asked walking up to him.