Chapter Forty-Three

Louis P.O.V

I needed help getting into the car. After we started making our trip a half an hour away from where we had our graduation ceremony when I started thinking about the dream, I had last night.

"Guys, what do you want the babies are going to be?" I asked. "Well, I think that they are going to be boys." Liam said. "We actually talked about this last night after you fell asleep early. We all think that they are both boys." Zayn added. "But what do you think they are going to be?" Niall asked me. "I think that there is going to be a little girl in there." I said and right after that I felt a fluttering feeling in my stomach as well as pressure on my belly. I lifted my shirt and put my hands on my belly. Then felt yet another kick, I started to tear up because this is the first time that I have felt my babies kick. I looked up at the boys and noticed that they were looking at me as well seeing why I was crying. "What's the matter Boo?" Harry asked me. "Nothing's wrong, I just felt the babies kicked." I say not realizing that we are parked in the parking lot of the clinic. All the boys then place their hands on my stomach and I giggle when I feel them kick yet again, and Harry got to eye level with my belly and kiss it and say, "Hi, Baby I am your daddy and I love you more than anything, and I am here with you mommy, papa, Dada, and Baba. We all love every single one of you. You all will be spoiled rotten, that's a promise." He kissed it yet again and helped me out of the car. Once we got inside my doctor was calling my name, so I walked into the back where they took my height and weight. still 5"9 nothing new about that. Soon after they took all the measurements I was brought to the back where I would be getting my sonogram done.

"Are you ready Mr. Tomlinson?" My doctor asked and I was more than ready. "Yes, I am." I said as my boyfriends sat in the sets right next to my head. She then told me that it was going to be cold as she put the jelly like stuff onto my stomach. "And, there are your babies. Would you like to know the genders?" She asked me to which I shook my head and said, "Would you be able to write it down on a piece of paper for us?" "Yes, I can." She said as she grabbed a piece of paper from her printer, she wrote down baby A and baby B as well as the genders. After that, she took the wand like thing back into her hand and asked, "Would you like pictures?" And we all nodded. We wanted one for each of us, the boys all wanted to keep the picture in their wallets.

Liam P.O.V

We soon walked out of the of the client with a picture of our babies each. And, I drove us to the bakery because we decided to have a graduation/gender reveal party. We got two cakes one that said, "Congrats Zianourry" and the other one said, "What's the Gender?" The graduation cake was red velvet with cream cheese frosting and the gender cake was a yellow cake with whipped cream frosting. But the cake has been died the color of the genders of the babies one side was either blue or pink and the other side was either the same color or a different color. After picking up the cakes, we went to Louis' mother's house for the party. It was a nice day, so his mom and sisters set everything up outside it had graduation decorations as well as pink and blue colorful streamers. There was a table with a sign that said Graduation, for our graduation presents and a baby sign for the babies presents and they're already presents sitting on each table. Louis mom got us each something as well as Anna.

Soon the back yard was filled with Harry's family as well as Louis family. we all were talking and dancing, then Louis stood up and said, "I want to thank everyone for coming and being so supportive of our relationship as well as our babies. Speaking of babies, it's time to cut the cake." Louis decided that since he is the one holding the babies that the other boys and I were going to each cut one end of the cake. Zayn and I grabbed the knife and I said, "Baby A is a..." We cut into it and Zayn said, "Boy" We all smiled and then Harry said, "And, baby B is a..." then he along with Niall cut into the cake to see the whole thing was blue meaning baby B was a "Boy." Niall screamed running to Louis and gently pulling him into a hug while he was crying holding onto his stomach. We all ended up in a massive group hug and it didn't end until we went to bed that night, cuddled up together with Louis in the middle of our massive bed.