Chapter Twenty-One

Zayn P.O.V

How did he know that I was going to end it all if he ended up passing away? Did he really end up hearing me? Or, did he just know? I was so deep into my own thoughts that I didn't even realize the boys calling my name.

"Zayn, please don't make me ask you again. Is it true?" Liam asked. "Yes, it is," I said looking Louis right in the eyes.

Louis motioned me over, but I didn't move so he pulled his Iv out and got up and stumbled over to me and sat in my lap.

"Zayn, I understand that you want to protect me from everything in life and death, but I never want to see any of my boys get hurt. you all mean the absolute most to me in this world behind my mother and sisters. I never want any of you to do anything like that." Louis said then I finally catch on to what he said and asked, "Your boys?" "Yes, Zayn, you and all the others are my boys. I have loved you all since the day we talked under the tree on my first day. I fell in love with the flirt boy, Harry Edward Styles, I fell in love with "bad boy" Zayn Javadd Malik, I fell in love with Star capital Liam James Payne, and I feel in love with my music loving leprechaun Niall James Horan." Louis said looking all around the room at each of us. "We fell in love with you too Lou." Harry said. "Yeah, at first I thought you were going to take my Hazza, away from us but then I realized that fell in love with you just as much as he did then I realized that we all fell in love with you over time." Niall said.

there was then a knock on the door and the doctor walked in along with my mother and another woman that I never met before.

"Hi, mum." Harry said looking at the woman that I never saw before. "Mr. Tomlinson, you are being discharged right now but as I told your mother in the hall you are on watch for the next month and a half you must have someone with you at all times. it is only a precaution in case the incident was something you wanted to happen and based on the police evidence I wouldn't want to be left alone if I was you." the doctor said having my mom sign my release papers.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked his mother. "Boys before we leave, I would like for you all to sit down," Jay said and we all did as she asked. "Honey, your aunt is very sick and you know how she's been on deaths road the last few months well I will be going to take care of her, But, as the doctor said, you need someone in the house with you at all times. I called Anna and we talked, and she doesn't mind if you spend the time that I'm gone at hers with the boys. I figured that it meant that you got to spend time with the boys, and you would be able to get to know them a little better." Jay said and we all looked over at Anne. "Boys, I would love to get to know my new soon to be son-in-law." Anne said making Jay laugh.

Louis P.O.V

my mom left last night, and my sisters are staying with my stepdad, but I am grateful that my mom is letting me stay over at Ms. Cox's house so that I can get to know the boys better. I am in the back of her Minivan now cuddled into Harry's side. shivered and Liam asked if I was cold, and I was I only nodded my head and Liam pulled his Footie jacket out for the back and put it on me and I will admit it was so warm.

We finally pulled up to a huge house and I was beautiful. Liam grabbed my bag that had my school stuff in, and Harry grabbed my duffle bag that has my clothes, and teddy in it. Niall carried my medicine bag; they gave me pain killers because before Liam could pull me up, I hit my head on the side of the building. Zayn was carrying me, and I was snuggled into his side and I was tired as all hell. I felt like I was placed on something soft and a blanket was thrown over the top of me. I then felt each of the boys peck me on the side of the head before I passed out.