Chapter Forty-Five

Harry P.O.V

Right now I was on the phone with the guy that is setting up the baby room at our new house, Louis is a little over 8 months pregnant right now so we decided to stay with my mom until the births of the babies and after a month we would be moving to New York. Louis didn't like the fact that someone else was decorating the babies' room. But We did agree to let him decide what the attic and the basement were going to look like when we move into the new house and settle down. We, still haven't thought of names for the babies, let alone last names for them. I think that Louis is going to love what these guys are doing to the nursery, which happens to be Zayn's old bedroom and it looks so different than what it did before. Before the room was so dark but that was back when Zayn was in a bad place.

I was pulled out of my thoughts with Louis calling for me, I walked into the living room to find Louis unable to get off the couch. I walked over and sat beside him and asked, "What can I do for you boo?" I asked. "get the babies to stop kicking so much?" Louis asked. "What's that matter baby?" I asked noticing the pained face he had while trying to sit up. "They keep kicking too hard and it is giving me cramps." He told me then the couch was socked. "Boo, did you just pee?" I asked. "NO..." He said than looked at me shocked, "My water just broke." He whispered. "But the boys have the car..." I said getting up and grabbing my cell. I called them but there was no answer, so I called for a taxi to come get us, which was here by the time I got Louis into new sweats and grabbed both baby bags. I carried Louis out and put him in the back and ran back to get the baby bags.

Once we get to the hospital, I've called each of the boys I don't even know how many times and I rush Louis into the hospital screaming, "Someone help! he's pregnant and his water broke!" Louis was then carried away as I was receiving a phone call from Liam. "Where are you?" I asked as I picked up the phone. "We just pulled in..." Liam said sounding very confused. "Get back into the car and get to the hospital right now!" I yelled unto the phone as I was being shown to Louis room.

"They will be here soon boo." I whispered as I was putting on my suit to watch Louis give birth to my beautiful baby boys.