Chapter Twenty-Five

I want to dedicate this chapter a person that kept me on track writing this story. larryislouisxharry, this chapter is for you. 

Louis P.O.V

I felt the pain of them kicking and hitting me and a bunch of other things. But the physical pain was nothing compared to the emotional pain that I was feeling because they were hurting Zayn. I was begging them to leave Zayn alone. the kicks finally stopped and Michael, Stan, Ashton, Calum, and Luke were all standing in front of Zayn teasing him with someone's pocketknife, dragging it across Zayn's skin very lightly, not enough to penetrate the skin but damn close to it.

I felt something inside of me shine like never, "this is my fight song..." I finally go to my feet and held my head high; I cleared my throat and Stan turned around looking at me with a grin on his face.

"Ah, fag boy finally up?" he asked coming at me. He went to punch me, but I grabbed his fist and squeezed until I heard a breaking sound. "Get away from my boyfriend. Leave them alone!" I said walking over to the boys tormenting Zayn, I punched Michael in the face, kicked Ashton in the dick and got a hold of the pocketknife and put it in Luke's' leg. I then looked at Calum, my ex-best friend with curiosity.

"I am so sorry Louis, After the death of mom and dad left us with my grandmother I just drifted to the wrong crowd," Calum said running off.

I walk over to see if Zayn was ok and I see that there were no marks on my boy. "Louis..." Zayn whispered. "Yes, Zaynie," I said running my hand through his hair. "You called me your boyfriend." He said with a smile on his face. "I want to be with you guys. I was going to ask you after our date if I could be a part of your guy's relationship." I told him seeing police officers and paramedics around us.

"May I ask for a statement from you Mr. Tomlinson." An officer asked. "Actually, I would like to go to the station and give you the information about my "attempt" at suicide," I stated and got into the back of the cop car after seeing Liam, Niall, and Harry off to the hospital with Zayn riding along.