Chapter Forty-One

Zayn P.O.V

Louis agreed to move into my parents old mansion that they owned when we would visit New York, it feels so different to go back in that house knowing that after graduation we will be starting our future and having a baby and moving to a different country. Plus, now we are signed as a band, we just need to come up with a name. We flew back home and now we are at school. But, today is Louis sonogram and he's decided to go while the rest of us are meant to go to school.

Louis P.O.V

I took and dropped each of the boys off at school and gave each of them a kiss. I would be back by lunch time, and I would be bringing them lunch.

I pulled into the client and walked in. Once I was signed in, I sat in the waiting room see a bunch of pregnant mothers around I felt a little self-conscious being the only boy in the waiting area. I was pulled out of my thoughts when hearing my name being called, I followed the nurse into the back room. She asked me about my vitamins, the things I eat, if I've been vomiting, if there's been any pain. She then took my weight and height. then told me my doctor would be in shortly.

Five minutes after I was told that my doctor walked into my room, "Hello Louis. How are you feeling today?" She asked me. "I'm a little nervous but super excited. My boyfriends can't wait because this will be the first picture of our little bean." I said more like rambled on. "Okay, let me take you to the room." The doctor said bringing me to a room with a machine.

I sat up in the seat and the doctor put cold gel on my belly which made me giggle and the doctor smiled. Soon a picture of my baby was on the screen, but the doctor got up to look closer.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. "No, I just have some news for you after I ask you a question. The doctor said pulling up my charts on the computer in the corner. "Ask away," I said. "Do Twins run in your family?" he asked. "Yes, my mom has had two sets of twins and she is a twin." I said then it clicked. "Wait do I have twins?" I asked and he nodded.

Niall P.O.V

It is now lunch time I just walked out to our tree and Louis was already sitting there with a bag of Nando's and a box sitting next to the bag. I sat down and asked him about the box and he told me that it was a gift for all of us, so I had to wait for my other handsome men.

Soon we were all sitting their Louis pushed the box towards us and each of us looked at each other then looked back at louis. I go to open it and once I opened it there was a charm bracelet for each of us, kind of like the one we got louis except the all only have three charms. two baby feet, one with the date we found out he was pregnant, and the other has todays date.

"What does this mean?" Liam asked putting on his bracelet. "They're twins..."