Chapter Eleven

Louis P.O.V

It was the night of our big date and I was so worried the Michael wouldn't like me. I wanted this to work out especially because I couldn't join the boy's foursome relationship. Mikey and I have been talking in school and I found out that music is his life and he love playing his guitar. The boys and I were also growing closer, I'll still never get use to their consent flirting.

I was just finishing up my hair when the doorbell rang, I opened the door and there was the multicolored hair man I was developing feelings for waiting for me at the door with a single rose in his hand.

"Thank you, Mikey." I said taking the rose from him and putting it into a vase of water. "You're welcome Lou." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek, once he pulled back, he asked, "Are you ready?" "Yes, I am ready. Where are we going though?" I asked. "You'll see." Mike said.

we were in the car for a while just talking and getting to know one another, when we pulled into the parking lot of a bowling alley.

"Thanks for not taking me some where super fancy." I thanked him. "This date is about us getting to know one another." Mikey said taking my hand and pulling me inside, I giggled as we walked in. "Lou?" Harry said looking at me like I was crazy, and maybe I was crazy for falling for all those boys and lying to them about having a guy back home and standing in front of them with my date... oh shit!