Chapter Twelve

Harry P.O.V

The boys and I were out on our normal bowling day date that we do every other week. It was my turn when Niall spoke up pointing out Michael's car, his ex-boyfriend that just used him, used him for sex before we got together.

"is that Louis with the fucker?" Niall said pointing to the passenger door that is opening. "it is..." Liam said kind of pissed off for two reasons, one, because Louis said that he was in a relationship with a guy back in his home town, and two because we have all talked about and if he was to become single than we were going to ask him out. They just walked in and payed for their games as well as each grabbed the ball, they were both going to share. I walked over to them "Lou?" I said looking at him like he was crazy. "He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "Hi, harry," 'What no Hazza' I thought as he said hi very awkwardly. "Harry Styles, I didn't know you knew my boyfriend." Michael said with a smirk on his face that I would just like to punch off. "Boyfriend!" Niall said in disappointment and regret. "I thought you had a boyfriend back home!" I said fucking pissed right now. "I lied to get people off of my back, I didn't want to tell everyone how shitty my life was back home where I couldn't even go to the store without being jumped by my bullies." Louis said as tears streamed down his face. "Louis Tomlinson, my boyfriends and I care about you we want you to have the world, but you lied to use and that hurts." Liam said walking over to him very pissed off. "Li, he isn't worth it. Let's go home." Zayn said after he put our balls up, put our shoes on the front counter and gave each of us our coats. "Louis, stay away from us if you're going to put us through hell. we can't deal with it anymore." Niall said as a tear streamed down his face. "Niall..." Louis said trying to step forward to Niall who only took a step away from Louis "Sorry Louis, but I can't get hurt because of him again." Then my boyfriends all turned their backs on Louis and walked out the door. "Harry," Louis said looking at me as more tears built in his eyes. "No, Louis you lied to us even though you knew how much I was falling for you. You knew that I liked you, the constant flirting meant everything to me but obviously it meant nothing to you. " I than walked away.

Niall P.O.V

We were in the car on the way home, I was crying bad because of all the memories I have from being with Michael. He was my first real boyfriend, he was nice in the beginning, very nice and sweet but when month two hit he started hitting me. He would always find something wrong with me that would give him the reason to hit me. The last day I saw him we were making out on the footie filed right after school, he was trying to take thing further but I wouldn't let him he told me that it was no use in trying and that he always got what he wanted, and that night he did.