Chapter Forty-Eight

Louis P.O.V

When they got back to get me, I was dressed, and I was already signed out of the hospital. Soon the boys walked in with a wheelchair and I was helped into it. The boys took me to the minivan that my mom has been letting us use. As we were driving, I could smell something that smelt like Chinese food, but I couldn't be bothered at this point. I laid my head on the window and started dozing off. Soon we pulled into a parking space and I opened my eyes to see that we were back at the beach that the boys took me to when they asked me to be there boyfriend but this time there was a candle light and rose petal path that led to a circle of pillows with a picnic set up and lantern candles all around making a simple little picnic but the sun setting in the back made the simple little gesture look like the most important thing in the world. Though there were only four pillows to sit on when the boys all sat down Liam gently pulled me into his lap. Harry pulled out containers of Chinese food and we each had our own plate when Ed Sheeran music started playing and I cuddled even more into Liam's chest.

"Boo, I love you." Harry said. "I love you too Hazza." I said. "No, you don't get it Lou. We Love you, you came into our life and changed everything for the better. You brought us our precious princes and our baby princess. You came into our life and stole our hearts without even knowing it. We have loved you for a while so, we wrote you a song." Niall said pulling out his guitar and they started singing.

I got a heart
And I got a soul
Believe me I will use them both
We made a start
Be it a false one, I know
Baby, I don't want to feel alone

So, kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18

We took a chonce
God knows we tried
Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine

So pour me a drink, oh, love,
Let's split the night wide open and we'll see everything
We can livin' love in slow motion, motion, motion

So kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you, oh
And I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18

When we were 18
Oh, Lord, when we were 18

Kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love

And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18

I was crying by the end of the song and I gave each of them a kiss. "I love you guys too. You were my hero when I needed a superhero. You didn't need to save me and yet you did." I said. "And, We always will." Harry said kissing me. "Let's go for a walk before we leave to go home to the castle with the two of our love princes and our little princess," Zayn said kissing my forehead well grabbing my left hand. Liam took my right hand, well Harry and Niall both took the empty hand of Liam and Zayn.

We walked towards the water and as we make it there Harry takes me into his arms as we watched the sunset I could hear the boys taking pictures of us but I didn't care to look back because I wanted to cherish this moment for the rest of my life.

"Boo?" Harry asked. "Yeah?" I said but got no response so I turned around to find all my boys on their left knee with 'will you marry me' written in the sand.

"Boo, you are the world to me. you are so important to us and we cannot thank you enough for just being a part of our everyday life. But because we are selfish, we want you to be ours always and forever no matter what's thrown our way." Liam said to which Harry added, "Selfish, I'm fine being called that as long as you and these boys are our husbands until the end of time. I want you; we want you. Our future is amazing, and I want you to know we will do anything for you." "We will love you and listen to you when you needed to talk, and we will just hold you and listen when you need to." Niall added on. "So, will you do me and these boys the great pleasure and marry us?" Zayn asked.

"No." I said and when their smiles turned into a from, I smirked and added, "No way am I going to let you guys end up with someone else when we have three babies together. I would love to marry you guys." They all jumped up and kissed me each slipping on their part of a whole ring. each piece had one of the boy's gemstone as well as their initials engraved into the inside of their ring. I loved It.