Chapter Fourteen

Niall P.O.V

It's been a month since the incident. Liam is considered a hero, he saves Louis. If it would have been seconds later Louis would have slipped from the roof and fallen to his death. After someone on our team yelled that there was someone trying to commit suicide.

Flashback

Liam's phone went off and he read out loud, "They're gonna kill me I'm on the roof of the school. Don't come keep the others safe. I love you all. "We then hear a teammate scream, "there is someone trying to commit suicide on top of the roof of the school" we all looked and everyone, but Liam went pale it's Louis, Louis is trying to commit suicide, why? Why does he want to keep hurt us? Does he not love us? As I keep asking myself questions, I see Liam running to the school and the others follow him. Liam turned around whispering something in Zayn's ear and ran off while Zayn was pulling me away from the building and set both Harry and I into the grass holding us not letting us go.

Liam's Flashback

After whispering to Zayn that I love him and that I need him to take and make sure the boys are safe I run up the back stairs and get to the second floor of the school then I see the door to the roof and run up the stairs as I open the door I see a pill bottle, a gun, Louis phone and Louis about to fall off of the roof of the building. I run and grab Louis hand just in time.

"I'm not going to lose you love." I say pulling Louis up because he weighs less then s feather. "Liam?" he questions asking dopey... then I realize she most have taken the pills; I take off my jersey seeing that Louis was very cold and put it on him. Then I'm being pulled away by paramedics and police.

The police picked up the handgun, pill bottle, and Louis phone and stuck them in different evidence bags.

But the minute I hear, "Were losing him." from one of the paramedics I break down crying. "Louis I love you and you need to come out of this so that the boys and I can fix you properly." I said crying as the paramedics take Louis body down the stairs and put him in the ambulance, "we can't let you in the ambulance while he's this unstable but we are taking him to the nearest hospital." the paramedic spoke fast.

Present

The boys and I have been camping out in Louis hospital room since the day he went into the coma.

"Hello boys." Louis nurse Mira said checking Louis heart rate and blood pressure and making sure everything is at where it was meant to be at. "Hi Mira, how are you today?" Harry asked as I just sit in the chair closest to the bed holding on to Louis hand. "I'm good." she said as she started walking out the door. "Oh, and boys the police want to talk to you." she said as two police officers walk into Louis room. "Boys we have some noise on Louis Tomlinson's case." The taller police officer said. "Ok." Zayn says as the rest of us just keep our eyes on the police officers, "Louis was forced to take the bottle of pills, his fingerprints are not on the bottle." the shorter police officer said. "So that means the case goes from suicide attempt to attempt of murder?" Harry asked. "It will all depend on how Louis come out of this hospital." the police officer said making me confused. "what do you mean?" I asked. "Niall, it means that if he makes it out of the hospital alive then it would be considered attempted murder but if he passes away, because of what has happened to him then it will be considered murder in the second degree." the police officer said and I started yelling at them, "Louis is strong and he will make it out of this alive I know he will so you can just leave!"

And just like that his heartbeat picked up then flat lined...