Chapter Fifty-One

Harry P.O.V

Today was the day that Louis was going to become ours, the boys and I were standing in our dressing room with my mother crying about how strong and amazing we've become since we met each other when we were younger. I have loved these boys since I was 14 and I now at the age of 18 I have one more person to call mine as well as I am getting married to the loves of my life. I wouldn't change this for anything. Not Louis giving birth, not the past and I want what the future has in store for us.

We are getting put into place, the boys and I were standing at the end of the altar wearing our best suits. I am wearing light grey suit pants, and a dress shirt with an emerald green bow tie and a blazer, Liam is wearing black suit pants with a nice dress shirt and a red tie, Niall is wearing gray slacks with a blue dress shirt and a white tie, while Zayn went with an all-black dress shirt and pants. We were standing there for a few minutes and the music started playing. Louis sisters were the "bridesmaids" and the youngest twins were the flower girl and the ring bearer. And then everyone in the crowd took and stood as Louis was being walked down the aisle in a white tux with a rainbow tie. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He looks beautiful like he always does. When he got to us the priest asked, "How is giving this young man away?" And Jay responded with, "I am." She then gave hid bands to us, and Liam and I held his left Hand while Niall and Zayn held his right hand.

"We are gathered here today to bring these men who feel in love into holy matrimony, now the boys wanted to write their own vows so Liam, Niall, Harry, and Zayn will be saying there's first followed boy Louis."

Every one of us besides Liam dropped Louis hands as Liam stepped closer. He then started speaking, "Louis, the first day I met you was when your mother introduced Niall as well as I to you and the first thing that I thought was that you were so sexy and then I snapped myself back knowing that, that thought wasn't good because I had the boys and I didn't want them to think that I loved them any less. But, on your first day, I helped you find Mr. Keith's room and I swear I feel in love with you right then and there. I love you, Louis. And, I promise with ever thing that I am and anything I will ever be I will protect, honor, cherish, love and devote myself to you." He said and then slipped his part of the ring onto Louis' finger and then kissed his cheek. Niall then took a step forward while Liam took a step back, and Niall said, "Louis, I will admit I was jealous of you at first because I thought you were going to break us up when Hazza was flirting nonstop with you or when I even started falling for you. But the day that we all decided that we wanted you to join our relationship we found you on a date with my asshole of an ex. I felt like a stab to the back but now I know that there is always a reason for what happened. We were tested and we passed the test. I love you, Louis, I love these boys, I love our babies, I love what my life has become, and I wouldn't change meeting you or what we went through for anything in the world. I am proud to say, that on this day Louis Tomlinson, I am glad to become a Tomlinson as well." He kissed Louis on the cheek as well and then slipped his ring on the right finger attaching it to Liam's piece. Now It was my turn to step forward and say mine, "I don't know how well my vows are going to be now having listened to my other love's words, but I want to speak from the heart. Louis, the first day I saw you I knew you were going to change our lives for a different and holy hell you did. We become closer in the short time that we've been together, we have become the family that I have always dreamed of having. I never knew that you were going to save us just as much as we were going to save you." I kissed the tear that was running down the side of his face away. "I Love you and nothing will ever change that." I then step back so that Zayn can get his words in. "Louis I don't have amazing words like the rest of the boys but know the day that you came into our world and brought out babies we fell in love with you even more. You are what we have always need but never known until we met you. I don't know what our lives would be like without you and to tell you the truth I don't want it any other way. I want to be standing here about to marry the loves of my life." Zayn said and slipped on the final piece of the ring.

"Now Louis for your vows..." The Priest said. "Before I moved, I never thought any of this was possible. I never thought I was going to fall in love and become a 'stay at home mom' I never thought I was going to find my happily ever after and I always wonder why I was lucky enough to not have one but four knights come to save me from everything, even myself. Before we met, I hated everything about me, I wanted to end it all, but you guys made me want to live again. You guys got my heart going again and I could never thank you enough. I love you all for so many reasons and I am glad that on this day I will be Mr. Louis Tomlinson married to Niall James Tomlinson, Zayn Javadd Tomlinson, Liam James Tomlinson and Harry Edwards Tomlinson. I have always carried the Tomlinson name and now I want to do the honors of passing it onto you." Louis said now crying.

"Now, do you boys take one another to be your husbands, to have and to hold, until death do you part?" The Priest asked.

We all looked at one another smiling tears rolling down our face, "I Do." We all said at the same time... "You may now kiss your husbands." And, let me tell you we kissed alright...

And They All Live Happily Ever After,

The End