The Agreement

"Yes indeed. Those Warriors will never defeat us this time" said the Riddler.

"Yes. In fact, if they weren't bigger sticks in the mud than Batman and Robin, we might let them live" said the Penguin.

"I couldn't bring myself to kill them" said Catwoman.

"Well, you wouldn't have to bring yourself to do it to the Sam. She'd just fly away from our traps" said the Penguin.

"And we might handle Charles Wallace. It's just that Calvin's all work and no play" said the Riddler.

"Hmm. At least the little boy has a sense of humor" said the Joker.

"But that's not what we must worry about. It's how to trick the Beatles. We can't leave any sudden evidence that we've done it" said the Penguin.

While the villains discussed their plan, Sam was visiting the Wiggles' recording studio. 

She was told Murray was there and she needed to talk to him.

She knocked on the door and heard Murray's voice say "come in".

Sam walked in saying "Hi, Muzza".

"G'day, lovely" said Murray kissing Sam's mouth.

His good friend Lizzy Mack was there too.

"Good to see you, Lizzy" said Sam.

"Hey there, Sam! What brings you to these parts?" said Lizzy.

"I was just out talking with Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson" said Sam.

"I told you about the kids meeting those guys" said Murray to Lizzy.

Then he turned back to Sam and said "How was it?"

"Terrific. As a matter of fact, they told me to ask you a favor, Murray" said Sam.

"What's that?" said Murray.

"Bruce said that he'd like the Wiggles to appear at the annual Gotham City Jubilee. He said they have some performers already but you'd be a great addition" said Sam.

"Well, Muzz! You performing at a jubilee? That's perfect" said Lizzy.

"Exactly. That's why I told Bruce and Dick I'd ask you. I thought you'd like to do it, Muzza" said Sam.

"I'd be glad to, my lovely. When can we start?" said Murray.

"Right now. They're having auditions on the grounds" said Sam.

"We need to audition?" said Murray.

"Yeah. I guess it's for confirmation or something. You know, to confirm that you can perform at the jubilee" said Sam.

"In that case, let's go find the other Wiggles and get over there right away" said Murray with a smile.

He and Sam linked arms and they headed to Wigglehouse.