Saving Paul

Calvin, Sam and Charles Wallace made their way up a flight of stairs.

"I'll bet Catwoman brought the other three down these stairs while she kept Paul up here" said Charles Wallace.

"Well, let's go get him" said Sam.

Calvin looked up and saw an umbrella hanging from the ceiling. It had a surveillance camera attached to it.

It was easy to figure that the Penguin set up the system.

"Wait. Umbrella cameras. If we're gonna get away with this, we need to stay against the walls" said Calvin.

"Oh, good idea" said Charles Wallace.

The Warriors stayed in the shadows to look for Paul.

They eventually found him alone in the corner.

"Paul?" said Sam.

"What? Who's there?" said Paul fearfully.

"It's us, the Three Warriors" said Charles Wallace.

"Kids! How did you get here?" Paul whispered.

"It's a long story, Macca. We'll explain later. We gotta get outta here" said Sam.

"Where are the lads?" said Paul.

"With Robin. They're out looking for Batman" said Charles Wallace.

"Out looking for Batman? Why isn't Robin with him?" said Paul.

"Because he was too young to enter the club. Now come on" said Calvin. 

Using the same strategy to get past the umbrella cameras, Paul and the kids made their way to the exit of the room. 

Eventually they were outside the dance club and on the street. 

"The Warriors save the day again" said Charles Wallace.

"Not yet, Charles Wallace. We still need to fend off the fiends" said Calvin.

"And save the jubilee" said Sam.

"How are we gonna save the jubilee if its hosts got sued?" said Charles Wallace.

"We'll get the lads home and simply tell the commissioner the Riddler did this to start a conflict" said Calvin.

"Yeah, there's no doubt he did" said Sam.

"Well, we'll never get that done standing here" said Paul.

"You're right, Paul. Let's find Batman and Robin, get the Beatles home and hurry" said Calvin.