⋮ HIS PARTY ⋮ JEAN X READER ⋮ ONLY PART ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

I would like to point out that this chapter contains smut! If you aren't a fan then I don't recommend reading this chapter.

Here are a couple things about the chapter I would like you to keep in mind. This party Y/N attends is thrown by Jean. Y/N and him are really flirty; there's so much tension between the two but neither has ever made a move. Porco and Jean don't get along, always competing against each other. Porco has a thing for Y/N too...

Last thing I want to mention is that if you have any requests let me know in the comments or send me a private message and I'll try my best to work something out. If you like this chapter let me know by leaving a vote :) Please comment! I know some writers hate spam votes and/or comments but I LOVE IT!!! I love interacting with you all. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Feeling like the music is in your head, you danced alongside Ymir and Sasha. Man, does it make you love parties even more. "Y/NNNN! Look at Jean boy over there, eyeing you from the bar!" Ymir yelled over the loud music. You shift your gaze towards his direction. Holding eye contact you finished your drink. There he was drinking next to Reiner and Armin, he cocked his head to the side analyzing the curves of your body. His eyes reverting back to yours, watching you intently, smirking devilishly.

You felt a hand sneak onto your waist. Turning around, you were surprised to find out it was Porco. He greeted you with a kiss on your cheek. You turned around once more scanning for Jean but he was no longer with Reiner and Armin. "Didn't expect to see you here," you said, searching for those light brown eyes again. "Neither did I," he cut the conversation short, his only intention was to get to you close, physically.

You felt his hands sliding lower and lower but slowly. Not that you had a problem with it, except for the fact that you wish it were someone else's hands on you. With the movement of your hips, you felt his bulge harden. A hand grabbed your wrist, pulling you away from Porco. You noticed that mullet right away. "Jean?" you yelled over the music. He didn't respond and kept making his way through the crowd until you reached a room. He pulled you in and locked the door. His hand caressed your cheek, sliding his thumb across your plumped bottom lip he finally spoke, "I want you." In the heat of the moment you didn't realize where he brought you into until your eyes wandered; this was his room in his house.

With your back against the door and his hands on your waist, how could you resist? You pulled him by the shirt and yanked him towards you. Your lips and tongues started working with each other. He spun you both around and guided your body in the direction where his bed was. You straddled him, grinding your hips against his hard member through his pants. He reacted to your movements, firmly grabbing your hips and adjusting himself from underneath. Both of your body languages responded and corresponded to each other.

He started kissing down your neck until your breaths got faster. He had found the right spot. He took note of your heavy breathing. He kissed your neck a bit more before harshly sucking on your skin, intending to leave his mark. In a blink of an eye, both of your clothes were thrown across the room.

He aligns himself right underneath your entrance, thrusting upwards causing you to throw your head back, exposing your breasts to him as you arch your back as well. "Fuck Y/N," he says under his breath, watching your breasts move up and down, mesmerized by the beauty of your body. His hands on your hips guided their movements. "Jean, that feels so good," you moan, as Jean thrusts upwards and you grind your hips synchronously. He grabs your hair gently but firmly to pull you close to whisper in your ear. "I don't want you dancing on Porco again, got it?" Jean kissed your ear, sending a tingle like sensation down your neck. You nod and kiss him aggressively. Your lips and bodies moved cohesively. He started breathing harder the faster you bounced up and down his cock. You heard your phone vibrate on the nightstand. You looked over, it was Porco... "Pick it up," Jean handed you the phone, not slowly down the speed of his upward thrusts whatsoever. Your eyes widened at his request. He couldn't be serious. "Go on," he said grabbing ahold on your hips to do help you, he knew your hips were tired but neither of you could stop. Putting the pleasure to end would be agonizing. "Hello?" you answered. "Y/N? Where did you go? Are you with Jean? You can't just leave me here, come on. Come with me instead. Where are you?" he bombarded you with questions. Jean traced circles over your swollen bud, as he entered in and out of your wet heat. You bit your lip trying to gather yourself. "Ca-Can I later?" you managed to speak, quickly slapping your hand over your mouth trying to conceal the moans that desperately needed to escape your mouth. Jean took the phone. "Sorry, we're a little busy right now," he rubbed faster, you couldn't fight it anymore. You let loose, moaning out in pleasure. He smirked knowing damn well that Porco heard you call out Jean's name. He hung up the phone and got back to your lips. "We're not stopping any time soon sweetheart, I'll show you what Porco could never make you feel," he spoke against your lips before crashing into them once again. Something told you it was going to be a long eventful night. A night driven my jealousy, ignited with a hot desire, radiating with a fiery passion, it was a night you were ready for.

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

hey babes!

love you all endlessly! don't forget if you want to request any chapters let me know in the comments or private message me!