⋮ JUST A FRIEND? ⋮ CONNIE X READER ⋮ PART TWO ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

This is the second chapter, note that this is the smut chapter. Don't read if it makes you uncomfortable!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

He led you through the crowd by the hand. Without words you and Sasha were able to understand each other. She gestured with her hands for you two to join them before leaving. "So more than friends now huh?" Jean asked Connie as he playfully wrestled with him. "Have fun," Sasha hugged you, she was happy for you.

On your way out of the building you hugged your body and didn't look at Connie. "You didn't answer Jean's question," you said in low confidence. He stopped walking, he moved so he stood in front of you and held your face in his hands. "Look at me," he softly said, lifting your face up gently so he could look into your eyes. "Y/N I told you, I want to be more than friends. I should have said something, I know... I'm sorry, I was just as shy as you were when Sasha told you to have fun. My eyes were glued on you, thinking about everything I want to do with you. I don't wanna be friends, I want to be more than friends," he said, grabbing your waist and pulling you closer him. His thigh was between your legs. "Friends don't do this," he said as he tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Friends don't kiss each other," he said and he leaned closer until your lips touched. "Friends don't touch each other like this," he whispered against your lips. One of his hands ran up your thigh and moved towards the center. "Friends don't wish to touch each other," he said rubbing over your panties. "If we were just friends you wouldn't be wet like this for me and I wouldn't be aching to be inside of you," he whispered into your ear. You felt an ache between your legs and a blush form across your face. He grabbed your hand and placed it over his bulge. "If we were just friends I wouldn't be hard like this for you," he admitted to his arousal. He held your body tightly to his, no space between you two, pressing his lips slowly onto yours.

When you arrived at his apartment that he shared with Jean he shut the door behind him and playfully threw you over his shoulder. "Connie put me down," you said with laughter in between words. "Um, no," he laughed back as he walked to his room with you over his shoulder. "I can walk perfectly fine you know," you said when he sat you on the bed. You dragged him to sit on the bed with you and moved your leg over him so that you were now sitting on his lap facing him. "Afterwards you won't be able to," he smirked. Your face flushed with a warm color. He pulled over your dress exposing your breasts. He stared at them with awe, entirely mesmerized. You pulled over his shirt and ran your hand down his abs.

After more kissing the rest of the clothes came off. He held his member upward; slowly, you pushed your hips down and fully sat on him. You heard his grunt the moment you lowered yourself. Moving your hips in the motions that felt right you threw your head back with a moan. With his hand in your hair, he gently made you face him. "Look at me, not the ceiling," he said, caressing your cheek with his thumb. He held one of your breasts while his mouth took the other. His tongue swirled, he made sucking motions and slight bites. As your hips kept grinding your walls clenched around him. "Ugh, don't squeeze Y/N or I won't last much longer," he groaned into your breasts. So you did the opposite to hear his grunts and deep inhales to catch his breath. You felt yourself get closer.

Together you rode off your high of pleasure. "You felt so good," he said in a low voice against your skin.

He led you to his bathroom and started the shower. "Can you wash my back for me?" you asked. His touch made you want more although you were exhausted from what you had just finished.

He let you borrow one of his shirts that reached to your thighs. He sat you on his counter as you two shared a bowl of ice cream. He stood between your thighs as you brought the spoon to his mouth. "You're more than just a friend, I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to spend every minute with you, take you on dates, and," he was explaining but stopped. It brought a smile to your face hearing those words. But grew passion in your heart so you interrupted him, initiating a kiss that never broke until hearing the door unlock. Jean walked in, you waved at him. "Hey Y/N," he said with a smile. "Connie, you have a room, use it," he teased. Connie shot you a mischievous smile and carried you back to his room. Legs wrapped around him, arms around his neck. "Another round?" Connie playfully asked. You could not refuse, your lips touched once again as the lights went out.