⋮ JUST A FRIEND? ⋮ CONNIE X READER ⋮ PART I ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

Connie has a thing for Y/N but never makes a move. Y/N who feels the same way also feels frustration.

This chapter is for mature audiences please! Although this chapter doesn't contain the resulting smut it does have a small bit that may make those who don't like smut uncomfortable, so keep that in mind.

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Nothing like another party. Except this one isn't Jean's, quite the surprise if you ask me. It's some guy from Marley University. The only other university in our city. Both schools are quite competitive but when it comes to parties everyone is invited. Sasha's boyfriend happened to go to Marley so that's how we have friends over there. I wore the short silver dress Connie likes to get his attention without the intention of being with him tonight. Or, just maybe, I might. It depends if he makes it up to me. I explained to Sasha how her idiotic twin won't make a move or admit that there is anything between us.

"Wait wait wait Y/N, you're telling me he told Jean you both are JUST friends?"

"Yes, and we haven't said much since then..."

"Make him jealous, that always works. They get defensive and want to claim- WAIT IT'S LIKE WHEN YOU BUY A BAG OF CHIPS AND-"

Niccolo interrupted her with a plate of food and a drink. "Thank you my love! Could you do me one more favor tonight?" she asked him with a cheeky smile and pecked him on the cheek. He smile and he agreed. "You went to Marley before you transferred to our school. So, can you maybe get a guy to flirt with Y/N to make Connie jealous?" she asked him. "That idiot Connie. Well... there's Porco? He wouldn't mind, he's the one sitting on the couch over there," Niccolo said pointing to him. "I'll bring him over for you," said said as he got up.

Meanwhile, you ranted to Sasha as she ate. She stopped eating to your surprise, "He's looking over here," she softly told you trying not to make it obvious. You looked over to where he was leaning against a wall drinking with Jean and Eren. My thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly felt a hand at my waist, I was greeted with a kiss on my cheek. "Porco, nice to meet you Y/N," he introduced himself. You dragged him to dance. As you danced on him you felt his hands slide from your hips to your waist, he then pulled you even closer to his body. He spun you around, you felt your body graze his when he spun you, now your breasts were pressed against his chest. His brought your hands to his neck, you acknowledged his gesture with a smile and wrapped your arms around his neck. "What a pretty dress you have babe," he complimented. "Why thank you," another smile spread across your face.

You felt as if all eyes were on you. The change of music was an opportunity you took to turn around and dance facing the crowd. However, it was only one pair of eyes. You meet them with a smirk of satisfaction. Connie clenched his jaw as you moved my hips back dramatically and slowly against Porco. Connie began to walk towards you and so you thought it would be fun to play a little game. "Gotta go love, it was fun dancing with you," quickly you blurted and walked off. You turned around and saw Connie grabbing him by the collar threatening him with words you couldn't hear but could only imagine. He looked over at you after releasing Porco, you gave him a pouting face.

You walked to the counter and grabbed yourself a drink. When you saw Connie pushing through people to reach you the exciting feeling intensified the close he got. Like a game of Hide and Seek Tag. You mouthed "sorry" to him. You squeezed through the dancing couples on the floor, past the couch with people making out, and up the stairs. You tried opening doors but they were locked. "Dead end Y/N," you heard Connie say from behind. You turned around to face him as he walked closer to you. Your back eventually was against the wall.

"Why are you running away from me?"

"Why are you such an idiot?"

"Why are you trying to make me jealous?"

"Why am I just a friend?"

He realized it now. Man is he an idiot. Don't cry, don't let your voice crack.

Connie look at you for a while before speaking. "Y/N?" he finally called out. "No," you responded and tried to walk past him but you found yourself between Connie and the wall. He had one hand against the wall and the other pulling your waist towards him. "I want you to be more than just a friend," he finally admitted. "Yeah right," you looked away. "Really, I do," he turned your face to look at him. "Prove it then," you whispered, feeding the tension that had sparked between you.

He smirked, staring at your lips as you stared at his. Enticing. He inched closer to your lips; you placed one hand on his shoulder and placed the other on his chest. You felt his lips kiss yours. You reflected his movements. His tongue pushed past your lips and explored your mouth. The hand at your waist slid up to where your chest rounded, he explored as well. His hand slid back down slowly as your tongues playfully fought. He broke the kiss so he could kiss down your neck. His hand lifted your thigh, he filled the gap with his body. He continued to hold your thigh tightly and kiss your neck until he found the sweet spot that you longed for him to find. When he did he attacked it with harsh sucking motions intending to leave a mark. He continued this pattern all over your neck. He lifted you and wrapped his arms around your waist as you wrapped your legs around him. One of your dress straps fell off your shoulder. With his teeth he pulled down the other so that your dress hung lower but without completely showing anything. He looked at you. "I really don't want you dancing on anyone other than me," he said, absorbing the softness and beauty of your skin. A smile formed on your face. His lips then began to focus on your cleavage. After leaving marks all over he set you down and leaned into your ear as he fixed your dress straps. "Let's go finish this somewhere else," he told you. With his arm snaked around you he lead you both. You saw your friends, their eyes drawn to the purple marks all over you. You covered your smile with your hand, a little embarrassed but at the same time glad that everyone saw you and Connie together. Sasha put both thumbs up in the air screamed. You looked up at Connie who had turned to the side slightly to hide the little bit of blushed tint on his face.

Let's go finish this somewhere else.

Those words resonated in your head.

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

ayo connie?

next chapter is the smut as requested!