⋮ JEALOUSY ⋮ EREN X READER ⋮ PART I ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

Eren and Y/N have something going on but sometimes they're on and off. Jealousy is sometimes the only way to captivate the other's attention when fighting.

Currently they're talking, note that they share some of the same friends and Mikasa is Eren's ex. Making things a bit complicated.

Mature content! Mention and use of alcohol!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

"What do you mean Eren is talking to Mikasa again?" you yelled at the group. "It's not like they're doing anything, someone just saw them talking is all. Calm down," one of them said. "Calm down? Excuse me for not normalizing being friends with your ex while you're talking to someone else," you replied.

Another one of Jean's house parties and jealousy is coursing through your veins. It's not that I'm mad at Eren exactly, okay... I'm mad at Eren. But, if anything I'm more mad at Mikasa. She's borderline obsessed, not that I blame her, I'm no different. He knows how jealous I can be when it comes to what is mine. Sometimes I feel like he does this on purpose.

You walked past people until you reached Eren's best friend. "Armin, could you do me a favor?" you asked.

You explained to him that you simply wanted to make Eren jealous and all he had to do was play the part. What better way is there to make a man jealous besides dancing on their best friend right across from him.

You swayed your hips against Armin whose free hand explored your body while he held his booze in the other. You locked eyes with Eren. He was sitting on the couch with Mikasa on his left. I guess they really weren't doing anything. But, suddenly Eren's hand trailed up Mikasa's thigh and sat her on his lap. Jean came to you both to invite you to play a drinking game which was going to be set over by where Eren was sitting with Mikasa. "Rules are simple. Partner up, boy/girl boy/girl just like we used to in elementary. Connie start setting up the chairs. Us guys will be seated first, you lovely ladies are going to be blind folded. Each of you will have four shots. Guys, you will lead your girl to the right table station. Rum, vodka, whiskey, and of course, tequila. Someone bring the bottles and plastic mini solo cups. Ladies, your task is to bring the cup to your partner's mouth, here's the tricky part, your shot cup has to be to be touching your chest area, if the cup loses contact and we see you just bring it to your partner's mouth, you're out. Once the guys have finished the shots you will switch seat and blindfold, instead of your best, guys your cup has to be touching your pant line. Communicate with your partner, first couple to finish wins. That's the game, take a seat and we'll start soon," Jean explained. You chose the seat in the middle, Armin sat down. "Are you comfortable with this Y/N?" he asked. "Yeah, it's just a game. If you don't want to play we don't have to," you responded. "I don't mind, a little fun game won't hurt," he replied.

Someone began the count down.

It's just a game Y/N, nothing more.

You felt piercing eyes and knew Eren was looking, just as you intended. You focused your mind back on the game. You were in the lead with three shots in, exchange after exchange you both laughed to the point you started falling behind. Quickly, you both switched and were able to catch back up, one shot behind from Jean and his partner. The cheering got louder. "Y/N, just put the cup in your mouth," Armin laughed. "I literally can't get off the chair come closer, you're like a whole foot away," you told him. You leaned down to down the liquor but at the same time Armin had gotten closer, you choked on the liquor and laughed spitting it out. Armin took off his blind fold and burst into laughter. Jean and his had partner beat you two. You and Armin tried catching your breaths, trying so hard to stop laughing. "You literally slapped me with your boob," he told you and you felt the tears running down. "When you said just take it into your mouth I lost it, I know-," you wiped your tears, "I know you were talking about the cup but you were so frustrated because you couldn't see but we had no chance at winning," you laughed even harder as the memory replayed in your mind. You and Armin went over to playfully argue with Jean and accuse him of cheating. You told him he had barely won. "Y/N Eren is getting up and walking over here," Armin whispered. Youa panicked and stood there blankly. "Armin... Annie wants to talk to you, she's over there with Reiner. I'll stay here with Y/N," you heard Eren say. Armin looked at you for approval and you nodded. You didn't make eye contact with Eren. His hands firmly gripped your hips, "You're playing a dangerous game Y/N, you know I'm a jealous man. What's mine is mine," he said into your ear. "Hmm," you responded refusing to continue the conversation any further. As you tried to walk away he spun you back to face him. "Don't be hasty, you know-" you interrupted him before he could finish his sentence. "You know what, I hate that you talk to Mikasa. That jealousy you felt, I felt too-" you were saying until he interrupted you back. "Watch your tone Y/N," he said, towering over you. "Or what?" you challenged his gaze. "I'll make sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow morning," he leaned into your ear so only you could hear. He leaned further down, reaching to your neck, he kissed and sucked to mark your skin as his. He told you one final thing, "You're mine, and I don't share. So go say your goodbyes to your friends because we're going to my place now."

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

just me or is there always that one girl that you can't help but feel jealous of?

it makes me so sick.

a stomach turning feeling, an uneasy gutting, heart aching experience