⋮ SENSITIVE ⋮ LEVI X READER ⋮ ONLY PART ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

Here are the warnings... This chapter was requested to contain both fluff AND smut while Y/N is on her period. I don't recommend reading this chapter if you aren't comfortable with those! I do not tolerate hate so keep it to yourself.

Remember you can always request a chapter! Just comment or private message me what character, all possible details, plot, and all that good stuff and I'll try to write a chapter! With that being said, enjoy this chapter!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

You laid on your left side, your back to Levi. He heard your sniffles. He knew asking if you were okay would only make you want to cry. Instead he snaked his arms around you, massaging your lower stomach gently with a bit of pressure. His hands were warm, he attempted to relieve or at least distract you from the cramps.

You found it soothing and closed your eyes, humming in satisfaction. You turned around to warm yourself up in his chest. He pecked your soft lips. "Feeling a bit better?" he asked. You nod your head, resulting in strands of hair falling across your face. His fingers swept up the hair and let it fall behind your shoulder. In doing so his fingers brushed over your left nipple. Wearing no bra allowed you to feel more through the shirt you wore. The sensitivity of your breasts were at its highest, you bit your lip and tried to silence your soft moan. "Did you-" he began but you pressed your hand over his mouth. "Don't say it. They're just sensitive and your fingers slightly touched them," you explained yourself. His eyes couldn't help but drift down to your hard nipples visible through his shirt that you stole from his closet. "No bra?" his eyes were glued to your breasts. "My eyes are here darling," you touched your forehead on his, forcing his eyes to meet yours.

The space between your lips was almost nonexistent. He leaned in closer, noses sliding past each other. He closed his eyes, pressing his lips onto yours. Savoring the taste of your lips as he slowly kissed you. He pulled away, only to be pulled back in by your arms. One of your hands ran through his dark hair while the other dragged down his chest, past his abs, and hovered his waistband. "Y/N, if you're not feeling well we don't have to-" he didn't finish his sentence the moment you slid your hand into his pants and wrapped your warm hand around his length, pumping up and down. "Y/N..." Levi groaned. You immediately retreated your hand and hugged your body, the cramps were back, and worse. He massaged your back as you held in your tears. After a few moments the pain decreased a bit. "Can I do anything to help?" he offered. "Well... but I heard sex helps relieve cramps if you orgasm..." you quietly said, embarrassed that he would judge you so you closed your eyes to avoid seeing his initial reaction. You were in the mood too, the only thing in the way was womanhood itself. You felt him lift your head with his finger. "Well... I heard it creates a soul tie, bonds a couple. You'll be mine forever so let's go start the water," he kissed your forehead softly.

When he joined you in the shower your lips immediately met. His hands massaged your sensitive breasts. You softly moaned into the kiss, he took this opportunity to explore your mouth with his tongue. Your arms traveled up his body and wrapped around his neck. He lifted you up; you wrapped your legs around his torso. "Are you ready?" he asked, making sure you were feeling okay to continue. "Yes," you responded, catching your breath from the hot make out. He positioned himself underneath you. Slowly, he allowed your body to slide down. You gasped as his length began to fill you. He took one of your sensitive breasts into his mouth. Carefully swirling his tongue around the hardened bud, avoiding any roughness that would bring you discomfort. Your head leaned back against the wall as your body moved up and down with each stroke. Your mouth singing Levi's favorite melody. He loved your moans and heavy breathing, he loved that he was able to please you. The moans became more high pitched, your head fell onto Levi's shoulder. "It's too much, bu-but I love it," you whined, your sensitive core couldn't take much longer. You felt like you were going to reach your climax soon. "Let me help you out a bit," he said under his breath. He held you up with one arm. One of his hands moved down your body to circle very soft and gentle circles over your clit. You whined at the dual sensation. "That's it, let it all out," Levi groaned against your skin as your walls began to clench around him. "Tell me when you're close," he said under his breath. He loved experiencing his finish with yours. He began to pick up the pace of his strokes while continuously tracing circles with his thumb. Your moans became impossible to hold back. "I'm about to-" he smashed his lips into yours as you both reached your euphoria.

The two of you caught your breaths before he set you back down on your feet. He washed your hair and body for you. He loved nothing more than to be your man.

Back in bed he wrapped his arms around your body and rested his head on your stomach. You played with his hair as you watched your favorite comfort movie, trying to fight the sleepiness. Slowly, you began to drift off to sleep. You felt Levi move next you, covering you both with the same blanket, kissing your forehead good night.

Now this was the definition of home. It wasn't the walls that supported a roof over your head. No. It was him. He was your home.

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

hey loves! guess who got their belly pierced?!?

i didn't like it at first but it's slowly starting to grow on me lol

update almost a year later: belly piercing rejected 💔