⋮ I WANT YOU ⋮ LEVI X READER ⋮ PART I ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

Here's the Levi chapter as promised! I'm going to be honest, I'm not fond of this chapter...

This chapter contains smut, don't read if that makes you uncomfortable. Mature audiences please!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

I want him now more than ever. It's always late when I crave him most. But, of course he pushes me away as always.

You knocked on the door of his office. You heard his voice reply. "Come in," so you entered. You wore a short white cotton night gown. The slip had lace at the bottom and along the sweetheart cut where you breasts rounded, the lace followed upward creating laced straps to provide support.

"Y/N, it's three in the morning."

"And you're not sleeping."

"You know you're not supposed to be in here."

"You had no problem with me being in here the other night..."

You walked carefully over to his desk. When you got behind him you wrapped your arms around him and leaned beside his ear. "I want you," you whispered. He fumbled his pen the moment those words left your mouth resulting in the pen clacking as it fell onto its side. He quickly picked his pen back up and continued to write, completely ignoring you. Levi has never been an easy man not to mention he was also a busy man. You weren't going to be a beggar. "Fine, I'm leaving," you sighed. "Stay," Levi was quick to say, pulling you onto his lap as he continued to work. You felt his erection grow underneath you, causing your mind to flood with nasty thoughts. "So you do want me too, I'll stay for here for you captain," you said scanning the papers in front of you to distract yourself from your thoughts. He stopped writing after a while and started pressing his lips against your neck. Kissing your soft skin gently. His hands snaked around you, cupping and caressing your breasts. Your head fell back onto his shoulder allowing him to cover more with his lips. Your back was against his body, he felt your breaths deepen. His hands traveled to the bottom lace, pulling the material upward so it clung around your waist rather than your thighs. He traveled upwards to where he previously was, however, this time underneath the material. He took your breasts into his hands. "No bra?" Levi questioned. He widened his sitting position, in doing so it caused your legs that were resting on his to spread. With his hands he spread your legs even more so your legs sat on the outside of his. Giving himself control over your body which you didn't fight against. One hand gripped your thigh, the other slid up and down your slick opening. "No panties either?" he shook his head behind you. "Naughty," he said under his breath. He continued to tease your core, it flooded with your arousal the longer he continued to play with your soaking cunt. You couldn't take it anymore, immediately you put your hand over his and forced his fingers inside of you. You clamped your mouth shut, catching your moan and muffling it. Levi didn't stop your action, he instead intensified the speed and movements of his fingers.

"You're impatient."

"I can't help it Levi-"

"Clearly you can't, but that's no problem. If you're going to start something be a good girl and take it."

"Yes sir," you mocked.

He didn't appreciate the snarkiness. Next thing you knew you were bent over his desk. Night gown dropped at your feet and your breasts pressed against the cold surface of his desk as the papers went flying, falling onto the floor.

He grabbed your hips, rotating them upwards to force an arch, he aligned himself. He placed a kiss on your back that sent shivers all over your body. "I hate it when you smart mouth me with the word 'sir' Y/N and you know that. You're going to use my name," he thrusted his hips into your entrance with full force. A gasp escaped your mouth. "My name Y/N, use it," he reminded you, and so you did. His name and moans mixed with one another as your bodies made noises against and with each other.

His thrusts became sloppier. He pulled out and sat into his chair, he pulled you back to sit on his lap. "Ride," he demanded. You obeyed, lowering your hips. Up and down you went as your hips went around in circular motions. He started bucking his hips every time you lowered yourself down his length. Your moans and his grunts filled the room. He watched your back arch when you changed the rhythm from circular movements to linear rocking of your hips. He lifted your hips and spun you to face him this time as you worked on him. He attached his lips onto yours until you were interrupted.

The knock at the door startled you. Levi's attention darted to the door. You hid under his desk that met the ground, fully covering your exposed body. He put on his shirt and bent down to hand you your night gown before giving the person permission to enter.

Out of all people it was Erwin... He can't know no matter what. Him out of all people. But I do like a little fun in my life.

Erwin didn't proceed any further, everyone knows to stand by the door and respect Levi's space. "I'm sorry to come in at such an hour, but I heard a bit of commotion Levi," Erwin expresses his concern. As Levi tells Erwin a brilliant lie your eyes wander and are captivated by Levi's arousal between his legs. You wrapped your hand around it and ran up and down his length. Erwin began to walk out of the office when you took Levi Into your mouth, harshly sucking him, getting a grunt out of him in response.

"What was that?" Erwin asked.

"Nothing," Levi gritted.

"Alright, then."

When Erwin left you came out from under the desk. You went back onto his lap. His breaths became shorter and deeper. "Y/N, slow down," he barely let out but you didn't stop. You wanted him to feel good. And he did. He lifted you onto the desk and knelt down. "Now it's your turn..."

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

continue reading for part two!